Chapter 71

After these few words were said, the brown horse chicken next to him couldn’t help but look at Fang Chaozhou, and even leaned closer, and whispered: “You see everyone is like this, why don’t you just accept it? Anyway, he looks so good-looking. , You are not at a loss.”

Fang Chaozhou was caught by this chicken, no, this bird was so angry, he turned his head, stretched out his hand to pinch the pointed beak of the brown horse chicken, and said in a low voice: “Don’t join in the fun, it is impossible for me and him. "

The brown horse chicken shook his head sharply and shook Fang Chaozhou’s hand away, “Hey, if you really don’t want to be responsible, then I will use the clone technique on him later, and then we will take the opportunity to escape.”

It said this without lowering its voice, so in addition to Fang Chaozhou who could hear it, Xue Danrong who was not far away could also hear it clearly.

Fang Chaozhou decided not to talk to the brown horse chicken about this matter, and it was useless to say it. What is really useful is to have a good talk with Xue Danrong.

He turned his head to look at Xue Danrong, adjusted his breathing, and said: “Little brother, I am a layman, and I have no ambitions. If you become a companion, it will only drag you down. What’s more, what happened yesterday was purely an accident. Don’t let a poisoned person be responsible?”

“What happened yesterday was not an accident, but…” Xue Danrong was interrupted by Fang Chaozhou before he finished speaking.

Fang Chaozhou looked a little nervous, “I said an accident is an accident, little brother, I just want to be the same brother with you. If you tell me what happened yesterday, it will be a disaster for you and me.”

As soon as he said this, there was no sound at all, and he didn’t even speak.

Fang Chaozhou glanced at the young man walking in front of him, and then at the brown horse chicken walking beside him. After thinking about it, he still said, “Little Junior Brother.”

The boy holding the Breaking Water Sword turned his head, and when he turned around, there was no expression on that plain and delicate face, “Senior brother, something?”

Suddenly seeing Xue Danrong’s cold look, Fang Chaozhou paused before saying: “My snake venom is cleared, and my body is no longer abnormal. Why don’t we be here…” The words followed the other’s eyes, and the words changed abruptly. A bend, “Can you rest for a while?”

The brown horse chicken glanced at Fang Chaozhou, his voice was not too loud, “Nothing to do.”

Fang Chaozhou looked back and lowered his voice, “Then you come.”

The brown horse chicken Xiaodouyan quickly looked to the side, as if he had not heard Fang Chaozhou’s voice.

It happened that there was a lake nearby, and they took a short break by the lake. The brown horse chicken was excited when it saw the water, and couldn’t wait to get into the water, swimming in the water.

There were only Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong on the shore of the lake. Fang Chaozhou sat for a while, then he secretly glanced at Xue Danrong next to him. Xue Danrong did not look at him, his eyes seemed to fall on the lake.

Fang Chaozhou hesitated for a long time, but turned around quietly, his chest still ached, and it was a few hours since the last time he was given the medicine. He took out the ointment, untied his belt, loosened his loose robe, and was about to apply the medicine, when he suddenly heard Xue Danrong’s voice coming from behind.