Chapter 44

Fang Chaozhou saw that look and couldn’t help but look away.

“It’s too late now, let’s take a rest in the mansion.”

He tried to walk out, but only to stand up, he was clasped by his wrist. The snow-clothed boy next to him forcibly pulled him back, not only that, the next moment, he was stuck between the car wall and the opponent’s body.

The light of the red lantern at the gate of Ye Mansion shone in through the carved car window, and one of the rays of light just passed through the gap and fell directly on the eyes of the teenager, like a star river falling into the sea, countless stars shattered, under the water Ups and downs.

“Brother.” The boy’s cold voice was very close to him, “Promise me, okay?”

Fang Chaozhou involuntarily pressed close to the wall of the car behind him, trying to get a little away from the boy.

Regarding the other party’s words, he thought for a while before saying: “It’s okay to pretend to be a dao companion, but the problem is that you can’t give birth to him.”

When the words fell, the eyes of the two of them turned to Song Lianyi next to him at the same time.

Song Lianyi’s expression was not good at this time. He gritted his teeth and watched Xue Danrong push Fang Chaozhou into the corner. Seeing that they both looked at him now, he turned away angrily.

“Does it have to be his own?” After a while, Xue Danrong’s calm voice sounded, “It can be picked up.”

Fang Chaozhou said: “But my father thought he was my own.”

“Who were you born with?” Xue Danrong asked immediately.

“I just said that my father thought he was my own birth. It wasn’t that I actually gave birth to him. How could I give birth to Song Lianyi?” Fang Chaozhou felt that he would be circumvented in discussing this topic. “Okay, is this all right? Tomorrow I will see my father, and I will make it clear to him that Song Lianyi is not my child.”

Without the child, Xue Danrong can’t stubbornly play the dao companion.

When Fang Chaozhou finished speaking, seeing Xue Danrong only frowned and did not speak, he tried to turn the subject back to the right path, “Now I will go back to the house to rest. I have been in the carriage for so long and my butt hurts. You come all the way and want to be sure. It’s also very hard. Go back and rest with me.”

After speaking the last few words, Fang Chaozhou found that Xue Danrong’s expression was obviously not so cold, and took the other’s hand, “Let’s go.”

He pulled Xue Danrong up, but when he saw Song Lianyi on the side, Fang Chaozhou hesitated before saying, “I’ll let someone hug you down. If you have to make trouble, then stay in the carriage.”

As soon as the voice fell, his hand was slightly torn, it was Xue Danrong.

The boy glanced at Song Lianyi, then looked at Fang Chaozhou next to him, “Brother, I’m tired.”

“Okay, let’s go.” When Fang Chaozhou heard Xue Danrong’s words, he almost felt overjoyed. He didn’t have the energy to deal with these things tonight. Xue Danrong couldn’t be better when he was tired, and he can go to sleep after he goes back to take a shower and change clothes.

Finally returned to the main courtyard, Fang Chaozhou wanted to have someone prepare a vacant room for Xue Danrong, but before he went to call someone, Xue Danrong was caught again.