Chapter 33

The spiritual power penetrated into the skin tightly under the fingertips, and Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help but twist his eyebrows because of the sudden spiritual power. It is a little different from the spiritual power that Xue Danrong penetrated into the cold pool. The spiritual power of Zhong Liyue water is too powerful and arrogant, but after a while, a little cold sweat oozes from his forehead.

The spiritual power that does not belong to him wanders in his body, and his own spiritual power is panicked by the sudden powerful visitors from the outside, retracting the Sea of ​​Consciousness, and allowing the opponent to occupy the body.

Fang Chaozhou feels that his clasped wrist is burned by fire, and the pain is not limited to that place. He has always been afraid of pain. At this time, he doesn’t care that the other party is a master. He wants to struggle, but he just moves. Zhong Liyue Shui called his name.

“Fang Chaozhou.”

Three words fell into his ears.

Fang Chaozhou looked at the man in front of him in a cold sweat, his lips trembled slightly, and even if it was painful, he was unable to struggle. In front of the monks in the Mahayana realm, he was as weak as an ant, seeing each other and hearing the other’s voice, only dizzy.

White Tiger was awakened by the movement on his body. It first raised its head and saw Zhong Liyue water, flatteringly called “Master Zhong Li”, and looked at Fang Chaozhou, who was pale and was sweating coldly.

Its mandarin duck eyes rolled, relying on the softness of cats, raised half of its body, lowered its head, and licked away the cold sweat on Fang Chaozhou’s forehead with its tongue.

Fang Chaozhou:…

It hurts more.

This smelly cat’s tongue is all barbed!

Zhong Liyue’s eyes darkened due to the white tiger’s movements, “Cha Bai, don’t move him.”

The white tiger made the sound of a cat, meowed, and lay down again obediently, and continued to be a tiger pad, with Fang Chaozhou resting on it.

However, Fang Chaozhou’s forehead skin was obviously red because of its movements, and the pair of eyes that had been foggy by seeing Zhong Liyue’s water became more and more weak and pitiful.

After a while, Zhong Liyue finally withdrew his hand. He straightened up and looked at Fang Chaozhou, who was still lying dizzy. “Your qualifications are too bad. I want to break through Nascent Soul in half a year. It’s almost a daydream.”

In fact, this is not fair. Fang Chaozhou’s qualifications are not bad among the Yunyun monks, and it can even be said to be very good. Otherwise, he would not be included in Heavenly Water Sect, but he is an absolute strong in Zhong Liyue. In the eyes, it is worthless.

“But it’s not impossible, there is a way - to wash the marrow.” Zhong Liyue said coldly.

Washing the marrow means that countless rare elixirs reshape one’s own qualifications, but the risk is extremely high. Some people can become prodigies through marrow washing, and some people may become useless after marrow washing.

Of course, there is also a way to increase the success rate of marrow washing. During the marrow washing process, a strong person will take care of the whole process. If there is a difference, the situation can be reversed in time.

Fang Chaozhou was stunned when he heard Zhong Liyue Shui’s words. He turned his face away and didn’t look at the other person’s face before he could speak with difficulty: “Master, I…”