Chapter 134

Following Li Yiye’s words, the surrounding atmosphere became more frozen.

Xue Danrong’s Breaking Water Sword rushed straight at Li Yiye’s neck, Fang Chaozhou couldn’t stop him, and after a while, the two were already fighting. A few years ago, Xue Danrong could not beat Li Yiye because of his young age, but now it is very different.

Xue Danrong’s tricks are fatal, as if he was determined to kill Li Yiye, and Li Yiye was also agitated. A few months ago, he pityed Xue Danrong’s beauty and received a few percent of his cultivation skills, causing him to be watered by Zhong Liyue. He was seriously injured and fled in embarrassment. What beauty is not beautiful, after killing it, it is boneless. The black mist that condensed under his palms became a form, fighting with Xue Danrong’s Breaking Water Sword.

Soon, Li Yiye naturally discovered that Xue Danrong’s cultivation base has risen sharply now, and his eyes darkened. If he continues to fight like this, he will only lose. Losing to Zhong Liyue is shameful enough. If you lose to Xue Danrong again, you will probably die here.

Li Yiye glanced at Fang Chaozhou not far away. Fang Chaozhou did not join the battle as he said, but just watched from the side.

Fang Chaozhou seemed certain that Xue Danrong would win.

When this thought appeared in Li Yiye’s mind, it made him even more unhappy. He raised his eyes and glanced at Xue Danrong, then suddenly used a phantom transfer technique, flashed behind Fang Chaozhou, and directly pinched Fang Chaozhou’s neck with one hand.

But at this moment, a sword passed through his heart.

The people he pinched turned into smoke.

Fang Chaozhou stood not far away, watching Li Yiye suddenly flash to one place, showing his back to Xue Danrong, he was taken aback for a moment, and when he heard Li Yiye’s obviously angry voice, he understood what Xue Danrong did.

Xue Danrong cast a spell to hide his traces, and then made a phantom, making Li Yiye think it was him. Li Yiye wanted to use him to let Xue Danrong catch him without knowing that he was defeated by the general.

Xue Danrong pulled out the Breaking Water Sword whose front end was full of blood, and saw Li Yiye holding his chest coldly.

Li Yiye’s head was dripping with cold sweat, this was the second time he had a sword in his heart. Last time, he was stabbed in the heart by Fang Chaozhou, but Fang Chaozhou was scared, but actually just wiped a corner.

This time, Xue Danrong did not act like Fang Chaozhou.

This sword hit his heart perfectly, impartially. Li Yiye’s breathing became heavy, and his eyes couldn’t help but look at the glowing full moon umbrella.

He flew over, and when his hand was about to touch the full moon umbrella, half of the light on the mushroom surface of the full moon umbrella went out. This is what Full Moon Umbrella meant to dislike Li Yiye.

Li Yiye’s hand froze in place, and the other hand could no longer stop the blood flowing down his chest. The black mist was scattered all over his body, and at this moment, a hand stretched out.

When that hand stretched over, the extinguished light of the Full Moon Umbrella reappeared.

Fang Chaozhou took off the Full Moon Umbrella and looked at Li Yiye, “I can give you the Full Moon Umbrella, but only if you swear by your son Li Zhu, you will never trouble me and the younger brother in this life.” After a pause, “You know, without the full moon umbrella, you will definitely die here today.”