Chapter 21

There was a sound of water, but before a while, Xue Danrong had already walked in front of Fang Chaozhou.

He glanced at Fang Chaozhou, who was now pale, put his hand on the opponent’s shoulder, and squeezed the person into the water with force.

At this time, Fang Chaozhou was completely in the water, and he was trembling with cold, and almost immediately wanted to stand up, but Xue Danrong still pressed his shoulder.

Xue Danrong bent down to look at him, her snow-white Lili’s face was covered with crystal drops of water, and those phoenix eyes were cold, like another cold pool, “Second brother, have you not practiced much in the past year?” "

You guessed it.

Fang Chaozhou smiled with a guilty conscience. He raised his head with a pitiful look in his eyes, “Little Junior Brother, I think that haste is not enough. It’s better to go slowly.”

“No, I have given Master’s order to help you break through the Nascent Soul in half a year. Only by practicing in the cold pool will you be the fastest.” Xue Danrong didn’t have any relaxation in his tone, or even more indifferent, “Lazy or escape, and There is no benefit. The second brother can not listen to me, then I can only use my own methods later.”

The translation of this is–

You’d better be a little obedient while I’m still talking.

Fang Xianyu was stunned. He was afraid that his junior brother would burn his notebook and snacks. After all, he would be shut down for a long time. Without those things, he would die. Except for sleeping, those are his only pleasures. .

Therefore, Fang Chaozhou still resisted sitting cross-legged in the cold pool, but it was really too cold. The cold surrounded him and almost made him unable to breathe. He felt like he was ice cubes.

Xue Danrong sat down beside Fang Chaozhou. After he found that Fang Chaozhou’s eyelashes were covered with frost, he frowned slightly, and reached out and grabbed Fang Chaozhou’s hand.

With this grasp, Fang Chaozhou felt an air flow pouring from the place Xue Danrong was holding, and the air flow followed the blood into his body and merged with the zhenqi he used to protect his body.

At first, Fang Chaozhou’s true energy repelled the latecomer very much. It seemed that the latecomer wanted to grab the site and swallowed the airflow fiercely, but was wrapped in the opponent and started to run.

After a few rounds, the airflow and the true energy were completely fused together, and they started to operate.

“Second brother, remember this.” Xue Danrong’s voice sounded in the quiet cold pool.

He asked Fang Chaozhou to remember the route of the airflow.

But Fang Chaozhou has only one word in his heart now-cold.

It was really too cold, he was not in the mood to care about other things when he was cold, it was cold everywhere, he was also cold, only the hand holding his hand was hot.

Fang Chaozhou’s eyelashes flicked, and the scattered white frost shook off. His lips were shaking, and he stared straight at Xue Danrong. Xue Danrong closed his eyes and carried Fang Chaozhou around his body to help him absorb the aura from the outside world without noticing. Fang Chaozhou stared at him.

So when he was hugged, his expression was obviously a little surprised.

Xue Danrong was stunned, opened his eyes, and saw a salted fish rushing into his arms.