Chapter 55

Fang Chaozhou: “…”

Although he knew that Li Zhu’s brains were not so good, he didn’t expect the other party’s brains to be so bad.

Because of Li Zhu’s voice, eyes were coming from all over, Fang Chaozhou retracted his head into his cloak in an attempt to cover it up, without revealing any strands of hair, completely pretending to be dead.

But not long after he retracted, he heard Li Zhu’s voice again, “Father, why is my brother hiding? Does he not want to recognize us?”

As soon as this sentence fell, Fang Chaozhou felt the hand on his back tighten.

“Brother?” Zhong Liyue’s water voice has always been cold, and his tone is also stern, but this time his voice is a bit colder than usual.

Fang Chaozhou froze, so he whispered: “Master, he is a fool. He can see the problem in his head from the script, otherwise, how could he say Master is an ugly monster?”

While Fang Chaozhou explained to Zhong Liyue Shui, Li Yiye couldn’t help but look at his son a few more times. His son noticed the look in his eyes and curled his lips.

“Father, what do you think of me?”

Li Yiye’s expression was a bit complicated, and he shouted earnestly, “Son.”

Li Zhu was a little hairy when he was called by this “son”. Li Yiye usually called him by his name, “Father, what are you doing? Is it possible to call my name? If you call my son, I feel like I’m going to throw up. "

Li Yiye ignored Li Zhu’s frightened expression, and asked seriously, “Do you really think men can have children?”

Hearing this, Li Zhu changed his eyes instantly. He looked at his father contemptuously, “Don’t you know this? As everyone knows, men can have children. If you don’t believe me, I can lend you my words. Look, but I can’t lend you the “Dominant Stepson Spoils Me” that I haven’t finished reading.”

Li Yiye turned his face away, and said after a long time, “No, you can keep it for yourself.” His eyes fell on the place he was looking at before, first at the child being held, and then at the young man holding the person. .

He stared for a long time, the young man noticed his gaze, and when he looked back, the two of them met.

Li Yiye pulled his lips and smiled. The evil on his face was heavier. He raised his voice: “Sect Master Zhong Li, since he is here, why hide among the crowd?”

As soon as this was said, the audience was in an uproar.

No one in the world knows the name of Zhong Liyue water. In the eyes of monks, Zhong Liyue water is an absolute powerhouse and an object of their admiration. Everyone wants to be the next Zhong Liyue water, but Zhong Liyue water is really mysterious and simple. Even if the disciples of this sect want to see Zhong Liyue, it is even more difficult.

And at this time, Zhong Liyue water is here?

Not only the casual cultivators, but even the disciples of Heavenly Water Sect’s sect, all whispered, “Is the Sect Master? Where is the Sect Master?”

Fang Chaozhou heard Li Yiye’s words and immediately wanted to get out of Zhong Liyue’s arms. The current target is Zhong Liyue water. Stay away from the target to save life.

But the behavior he wanted to implement was directly strangled to death in the baby, because Zhong Liyue water directly walked out of the crowd, and even Fang Chaozhou could feel that Zhong Liyue water released the stored coercion again——