Chapter 67

Inside the red flag.

Song Lianyi deliberately didn’t set up barriers and didn’t cut off the sound, just to let the silly boy outside hear and see.

He looked at the young man who was still bowing his head, and simply pushed him to the ground. With this push, the other party really had some reaction.

Fang Chaozhou’s brows furrowed, and even the heart of his eyebrows jumped. Song Lianyi looked at his expression and said slowly, “Are you scared?”

Fang Chaozhou endured it, but still couldn’t hold it back, he just raised his head, “This place is too dirty, is there anything to cushion it?”

As soon as he raised his head, he became more dizzy, but even though he was dizzy, he still stuck his neck.

Song Lianyi was silent for a moment, then tore loose her belt, took off her pink coat, and placed it under Fang Chaozhou’s head.

Fang Chaozhou put his head down when he saw something was padding, he didn’t forget to say, “Thank you.”

“You’re welcome.” Song Lianyi said.

After Fang Chaozhou lay down, he continued to secretly use his spiritual power to suppress the toxins in his body. He had already taken the poison pill, but the detox pill seemed to have little effect.

He is detoxifying here, but Li Zhu is still yelling at him. Song Lianyi touched her ears, and said impatiently: “Give that idiot a ban on speech. The noise made me feel bad.”

Li Zhu was taken aback for a moment, “Where is there…” fool.

Before he finished speaking, he had already been subjected to silence.

Seeing that it was quiet outside, Song Lianyi leaned down and got close to Fang Chaozhou. He was almost lying on Fang Chaozhou, and his posture was really ambiguous.

“I thought it would take some effort to catch you. I didn’t expect you to be so bold and dangling in the demon realm. If I didn’t catch you, I would be too sorry for the right time and place.” Song Lianyi said in a low voice. At that time, it was a little bit unlike a woman’s voice, more like it was between men and women.

After he finished speaking, when Fang Chaozhou lowered his eyes and didn’t answer, his eyes were unhappy. He lifted his body slightly and looked at the tightly tied Fang Chaozhou. After thinking about it, he untied the shark silk ribbon, but he did not loosen all of it. Instead, he tied his whole body to only tied hands. .

After tying his hands, he stretched out his index finger and gently touched Fang Chaozhou’s chin. Song Lianyi dressed up as a woman all year round, and her nails were painted red with balsam juice, making her hands whiter.

When the finger slipped from the chin and reached the Adam’s apple, it stopped.

“Actually, it’s not a big deal for me to catch you, but every time you make me feel disappointed, so I want to do my best today.” He rubbed Fang Chaozhou’s Adam’s apple with his fingers, first with his fingertips, and then with his fingertips. Strike across the ground, circle back and forth.

Li Zhu couldn’t speak at this time. He could only watch the red flag dry and get angry. He could hear the words inside, but couldn’t hear it clearly. He only knew that Song Lianyi had been talking, and Fang Chaozhou had not spoken.

Suddenly, he heard a muffled sound from Fang Chaozhou.

Li Zhu wanted to stand up instantly, but he was tied up, and his movement was just a bounce on the spot.