Chapter 92

Just like the brown horse chicken said, it is close to Zhichunzhou, Shuangxiu is indeed a lot more convenient, and he basically can’t meet people all the way he goes and the way back.

After Shuangxiu came back, he could sleep as long as he wanted. He was feeding the fish here. No one came to supervise the work, but someone would bring fish food over once every half month.

Fang Chaozhou calculated the time, and more than half a month after his last submission, he asked for leave and went down the mountain.

This time, he received a very high treatment in the bookstore, which is in sharp contrast to the first time.

“Come and come, sit here.” The boss pulled Fang Chaozhou down and made a cup of spiritual tea for Fang Chaozhou himself. “Try my new tea and see if it tastes good. If it tastes good, you can take a little back to make it. .”

Fang Chaozhou was treated with such enthusiasm by the boss, and he felt a little composing, “Boss, has my draft passed?”

“It’s over!” The boss patted his thigh, in a tone of excitement, “That one is very satisfied. He also said that he would like you to write another one.”

Fang Chaozhou couldn’t help hesitating upon hearing this.

He felt shame enough to write that fan story last time, come back?

The boss noticed Fang Chaozhou’s hesitation, and immediately said with a smile: “That person said, this time you will increase the price, one word for one spirit stone, as long as you write well, you will accept as many words as you write.”

“He wrote!”

The boss had a meal and looked around before seeing the sparrow’s head emerging from Fang Chaozhou’s collar. He was surprised, “It turns out that this sparrow is still a spiritual pet. This kind of spiritual pet is rare.”

The brown horse chicken ignored the boss. It was sleeping. When it heard the spirit stone, it got out. He raised his head and said to Fang Chaozhou, “One word, one spirit stone, Fang Chao…”

Fang Chaozhou quickly gave the brown horse a ban on speech, and at the same time said to the boss: “I still want to try writing my own original.”

The boss gritted his teeth, “Two spirit stones in one word.”

Fang Chaozhou’s hand on the armrest shook. He pursed his lips and put his unseen hand into his sleeve, trying to make his tone sound calm, “I don’t know what that person wants? Follow the last time. It is the same?”

“There are a few things that are different this time. The first is to add fragrant dramas. Although you wrote well last time, you didn’t write about those places. All of them were taken in one stroke. That one meant that you could write fragrant dramas One write, the more detailed the better, and the more the better. Secondly, this time the child will be born and can’t die in the stomach. Thirdly, focus on the inability to tear apart between Fang Chaozhou and Li Zhu. Cut constant feelings.”

The boss paused when he said that, he drew a piece of paper from his sleeve and added after looking at it for a while.

“Fourth, we must add personalities.”

“Who?”

The boss handed the paper to Fang Chaozhou and lowered his voice, “Song Lianyi, the new master of Fengyue nunnery, who wants you to write down the ugliness of Song Lianyi as much as possible.”

Fang Chaozhou took the paper, a little confused, “But I don’t know who Song Lianyi is.”

The boss blinked, “It’s simple, you just write like the big bad guy in the script, that’s right, remember to write ugly as well.”