Chapter 112

The level of cultivation in this article refers to Baidu, foundation building-consecration-fusion-heartbeat-golden core-Yuan Ying-out of the body-distraction-combination-hole virtual-Mahayana-crossing the catastrophe ( Whether you can fly into a fairy in one fell swoop)

At that moment, the surrounding air seemed to freeze.

Zhong Liyue’s eyes have changed, and there are other emotions besides anger. Those emotions are under anger and are not easy to detect.

Xue Danrong couldn’t wait for the answer, so he opened his mouth again, “Master decides everything. There is no one who disobeys the disciples, but the personal relationship is from the heart, not the elder. Disciple Xue Danrong wants to ask Master to let the brother choose. Should I stay in Huali Mountain or leave Huali Mountain.”

When Fang Chaozhou saw Xue Danrong appearing, he realized that something was wrong. He was using the real look at this time, but the other person looked at him without a trace of surprise. If the other person didn’t know his identity and suddenly saw him, a brother who had come back from the dead, he would have a startled reaction, but Xue Danrong did not. .

Now that Xue Danrong directly mentions the word “senior brother”, it seems that his identity has long been stripped in front of Xue Danrong, but he didn’t know it, and thought that he had given Xue Danrong to his pajamas. It was extremely stupid.

Shame, shame.

But when he heard Xue Danrong’s words, Fang Chaozhou immediately wanted to make a choice, but only when he opened his mouth, he realized that he had been subjected to silence.

He couldn’t help looking at Zhong Liyue Water. Zhong Liyue Water turned his back and couldn’t see the other person’s face, but he felt that Zhong Liyue Water was angry, even very angry.

“What if I don’t let him choose?” Zhong Liyue Shui Yuzang angrily.

Xue Danrong’s eyes changed when he heard the words. The phoenix eyes that looked like stagnant water were full of killing intent at this time. He slowly got up, his right hand spread out slightly, and the Breaking Water Sword appeared in the palm of his hand, just the blue-colored Breaking Water Sword all over his body. At this time, there was a layer of black mist on it, not only that, but black mist appeared on the center of Xue Danrong’s eyebrows.

He squeezed his fingertips slightly and wrapped the hilt of the sword, the sky was instantly covered with dark clouds, the golden crow was invisible, and the sky was suddenly dark, and a battle seemed to be on the verge.

“Then I can only do my best to take away senior brother.”

This phase is obviously a symptom of already enchanted.

Along the way, Fang Chaozhou heard about Xue Danrong’s many deeds, and everyone admired his color, and they would also say that he was talented and intelligent, and he was a genius.

They said that in time, Xue Danrong may become the second Zhong Liyue water.

But Xue Danrong, a talented and inexperienced genius, was ensnared.

Although there are a lot of magic repairs in the cultivation world, there is a fact that in thousands of years, no one has ever survived the final ascension thunder tribulation and became an immortal.

Because the soaring thunder tribulation will liquidate this person’s debts.

Demons cultivate fast, precisely because their cultivation method is a crooked path. They are not like well-known and authentic disciples. They have to lay a solid foundation and grind for dozens or hundreds of years before they can comprehend a little truth in immortal cultivation.