Chapter 123

The news that Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong were kneeling outside the mountain gate spread like wildfire. Almost soon, Yizhifeng elder Cheng Hongyi appeared outside the mountain gate. He saw the two disciples kneeling outside, especially when he saw Fang Chaozhou, the shock and surprise in his eyes could not hide.

“Chaozhou, you are back.” Cheng Hongyi stretched out his hand to help Fang Chaozhou up.

But Fang Chaozhou didn’t follow the opponent’s hand to get up, he just raised his head and smiled, “Master, the little brother got up, I will get up again.”

Speaking of Xue Danrong, Cheng Hongyi’s face sank. He glanced at Xue Danrong next to him, “What did he get up and kneel down.”

These words made Fang Chaozhou feel much at ease in an instant, and Cheng Hongyi scolded him on the surface, but in fact he still recognized Xue Danrong as an apprentice.

“Brother, you don’t need to accompany me.” Xue Danrong next to him suddenly said.

Fang Chaozhou looked at him, “Did you forget what we said before?” At the same time, he secretly transmitted to Xue Danrong’s mind, “If you don’t let me accompany me, I won’t accompany you anymore.”

Xue Danrong pursed his lower lip and slowly lowered his eyes, using long eyelashes to hide the complex emotions under his eyes.

Cheng Hongyi saw that Fang Chaozhou was unwilling to get up and sighed. He raised his head to look above the Heavenly Water Sect. For a moment, he looked down at the two disciples who were still kneeling, and turned and left.

Although he left, he also ordered the sect disciples not to go to the mountain gate to watch the excitement, so the only people guarding Fang Chaozhou and Xue Danrong kneeling were the disciples who had guarded outside the mountain gate before.

Kneeling until the sunset disappears, although there is a knee pad, the knee still hurts. Fang Chaozhou moved his body, secretly stretched out his hand and rubbed his knees, before rubbing twice, he stretched out a hand next to him.

Xue Danrong rubbed moderately, but Fang Chaozhou was a little embarrassed. He raised his eyes and glanced at the disciple guarding the mountain gate, but those people did not look here, they were all facing the other direction sideways.

Finding that others couldn’t see, Fang Chaozhou was relieved and did not refuse Xue Danrong’s service. He even sneaked closer to Xue Danrong and leaned his head on the other party’s shoulder.

But he just leaned and moved away.

Fang Chaozhou was ready to kneel for a few days and nights, but he didn’t expect them to kneel until dawn the next day.

Cheng Hongyi appeared again, his face was much better than the day before, he let Fang Chaozhou get up first, Fang Chaozhou noticed the change in Cheng Hongyi’s attitude, so he did not refuse.

After Fang Chaozhou got up, Cheng Hongyi cast his gaze on Xue Danrong’s body, and his tone of voice suddenly became a lot more fierce, “Can’t get up yet? Kneeling here with so much devilish energy, do you want to lead other disciples?”

Xue Danrong lowered his head, “The disciple did not dare to stand up against the wishes of the master.”

“You kneel again, just want to lose all my face? Get up!” Cheng Hongyi said.

It was the first time Fang Chaozhou saw Cheng Hongyi speaking to Xue Danrong so fiercely, and couldn’t help but laugh. Both the master and the disciple looked over at this sound.