Chapter 42

After bathing, Fang Chaozhou grabbed Song Lianyi’s back collar and walked out, only to walk a few steps. The little bun in his hand shouted with angry milk: “Fang Chaozhou, you let me down, I don’t want to Go like this.”

Fang Chaozhou glanced at the little bun in his hand, “But your legs are very short, and you will hang on the threshold later, what should I do?”

Song Lianyi visibly choked. He stopped speaking, and dropped his head, allowing Fang Chaozhou to carry him out of the room. However, Fang Chaozhou also took into account the mood of Xia Song Lianyi a little, and after carrying it into the dormitory, he put the person down.

Before long, Hu Xiang sent someone over to invite Fang Chaozhou to the gate of the mansion, saying that he had prepared a carriage and could enter the palace.

Fang Chaozhou also entered the palace in a carriage yesterday, because Hu Xiang told him that flying with a sword might cause the people to panic.

When Fang Chaozhou heard what came, he glanced at Song Lianyi first, “Do you want to go by yourself?”

Song Lianyi said without thinking, “Of course.”

So Song Lianyi was trotting along the way. He almost fell a few times. The servant next to him knew Song Lianyi’s identity before he came, and knew that he was Fang Chaozhou’s child. Now he sees Song Lianyi walking like that. After working hard, he said: “Miss, or else the slave will hold you and go?”

He should think Song Lianyi is a girl, of course everyone will think that Song Lianyi is a girl when he looks at Song Lianyi.

Song Lianyi stopped, and was a little out of breath because he had been trotting. He looked at the servant who was pleasing to him and looked at the Fang Chaozhou who was not ready to wait for him. He gritted his teeth and ran forward. .

When he ran behind Fang Chaozhou, he suddenly hugged Fang Chaozhou’s leg, and shouted in a gruff: “Daddy, I can’t walk anymore, you can take me away.”

Fang Chaozhou paused suddenly, and some looked down at the person holding his leg in disbelief. Seeing Fang Chaozhou lowered her head, Song Lianyi showed a well-behaved smile, “Daddy, I really can’t walk anymore, you hug me.”

Upon seeing this, the servant who followed said: “The Ninth Prince, the young lady is very young. This journey is really hard.”

Although Fang Chaozhou didn’t know what Song Lianyi was thinking about, now that Song Lianyi has become smaller and has no cultivation base, he probably can’t do anything, so he thought about it for a while and bent over and picked him up.

While holding it up, he didn’t forget to clean Song Lianyi’s shoes.

As soon as Song Lianyi was picked up, she took the initiative to put her arms around Fang Chaozhou’s neck. This too intimate movement made Fang Chaozhou’s body stiff.

But he quickly continued to move forward, and after a while, he reached the door of the mansion. Hu Xiang was already standing there, he was still wrapped in a thick fox fur. I don’t know how long he stood here, his face was paler than usual.

He saw Fang Chaozhou coming out with Song Lianyi in his arms, his eyes flashed slightly, but soon he took the initiative to say, “Uncle Nine Emperor Gods, you get on the carriage first.”

Fang Chaozhou said hello, first stuffed Song Lianyi into the carriage, and then got into the carriage by herself. When he entered, Song Lianyi was trying hard to climb up the position, Fang Chaozhou took a look and helped the opponent with a spell.