Chapter 74

No one had thought that the underground demon realm would collapse. Thousands of monsters inside had no enchantment seals and fled frantically. Almost all the monks who escaped alive were disgraced.

Song Lianyi applied a purification technique to himself and looked around. Almost all the monks who escaped gathered in this area. His eyes flashed across the crowd, and when he finally saw a group of monks wearing Heavenly Water Sect disciples' clothes, his eyes lighted slightly, but soon, his eyes became surprised.

“Young Master, let’s leave here quickly, the world is in terror.”

Song Lianyi seemed to have not heard the voice of the maid beside him. He walked quickly to the group of monks of Heavenly Water Sect, his eyes swept across the faces of those people, and finally fell to one place.

He saw Xue Danrong lying on the back of Master Yi Zhifeng of Heavenly Water Sect. Xue Danrong was obviously unconscious, and his hands were all blood stained.

The senior brother saw the girl who suddenly stopped him, and was stunned for a moment, and then whispered: “Thank you girl, let me get hurt, and I need to return to the sect as soon as possible.”

“Where is Fang Chaozhou? Where is he?” Song Lianyi asked coldly.

The expression on the big brother’s face changed in an instant, his lips tightened and he said nothing. Du Yunxi, who came to see the younger brother, was taken aback when he heard these words. He looked around, “Right, where is the second brother?”

The Sixth Junior Brother who was standing next to the senior brother lowered his head, his voice faintly crying, “We encountered a strange thing, the second senior brother…he was dragged to the ground by that strange thing, we didn’t…no time… …Save the second brother.”

“What?!” Du Yunxi was stunned.

Senior brother took a deep breath, “This matter is my fault. When I return to the sect, I will ask Master for sin.”

Song Lianyi’s face changed slightly when he heard the words of the Sixth Junior Brother, he turned his eyes to look at the entrance of the underground demon realm that had collapsed, and could not help taking a step there, but at this time his maid stopped him.

“Young Master, now you can only go in with death. Young Master does not want to think about himself, but also about Anzhu.”

Song Lianyi didn’t speak, the last few maids looked at each other and dragged them away abruptly.

Du Yunxi hadn’t reacted yet, and grabbed the arm of the Sixth Junior Brother and asked, “What does it mean to have no time to save the Second Senior Brother? Is he still inside?”

The sixth brother turned his face away, “Fifth brother, don’t ask.”

“Quiet, count the number of people, and prepare to return.” Senior brother’s words seemed to be squeezed from his throat.

On Heavenly Water Sect Huali Mountain, a man in white clothes quietly opened his eyes. He raised his eyes and looked at the sunlight shining from outside the window. After a while, he got up and walked out.

The white cat guarding the door saw the man go out, surprise flashed in the round mandarin duck eyes, and it meowed at the man twice.

The man didn’t look at it, but just looked outside. After a while, several people came by Golden-winged Bird, who was the elder of the five peaks of Heavenly Water Sect.

The leader is the elder of Yizhifeng, that is, Cheng Hongyi, the master of Fang Chaozhou.

When Cheng Hongyi saw the man standing under the eaves, he walked faster and bowed his hands in salute, “I didn’t want to disturb Master Qingxiu, but this matter is serious, and I have to tell Master.”