Post mission ❤️‍🩹 P3/3

"No more, gods no more" you whimpered breathlessly.

"But I haven't even had the pleasure of tasting you yet" Loki said licking his lips.

"I c-can't" you stuttered, Loki still inside you.

"I thought you liked it when I used my tongue" He remarked faking offence.

"I don't have any energy left" you admitted feeling overwhelmingly tired after the mission and the three euphoric orgasms Loki had just caused.

"You just have to lie down and relax darling, let me take care of you" he said pulling out and helping you stand.

Contemplating the offer, you felt butterflies in your stomach. Your body seemed to still crave Loki and was betraying your words.

"Let me relish in the sweet nectar that is your body responding to my gentle touch" he said seductively tracing a finger over your abdomen and shaking you out of your thoughts.

"How poetic" you laughed reaching upwards to capture him in a kiss.

Picking you up, Loki walked you both out of the shower. Using his sedir, he managed to dry you both off as he held you in his arms whilst you traced kisses along his jaw. Reaching your bed, Loki lowered you down onto the edge of it as he stepped back and looked down at you.

"What are you waiting for?" You chuckled fluttering your eyelashes looking up at the god who wore an eager expression.

"You know what I'm waiting for" he pleaded running his eyes over your naked figure.

You sat for a few moments taking in Loki's form. He was truly magnificent. A god. As your eyes met his, he raised his eyebrows in a beseeching manner. Grinning, you knew exactly what he wanted.

"Kneel" you commanded earning a devilish smirk from the eager god as he obeyed falling to his knees.

Crawling closer to you, Loki wrapped an arm around your left thigh, securing it over his shoulder as he placed his other hand on your stomach, lowering you down.

"You look ravishing" he growled eyeing your already wet core.

Looking down at him, you watched as he lowered his head in between your legs. Your head immediately fell backwards when you felt Loki licking lazy circles over your sensitive clit. You let out a moan as your fingers reached down to entangle in his raven locks which spurred him on. His tongue moved lower as it nudged your entrance.

"Gods L-Loki" you cried as his warm, wet tongue entered you, slowly pumping in and out as his nose lightly brushed over your clit.

He looked up at you with a devilish glint in his eyes as he replaced his tongue with his index finger and sucked on your clit.

"Fu—fhuckk yesss" you moaned bucking your hips upwards, grinding against his mouth.

"You taste heavenly" he groaned sending vibrations directly to your core as both your hands laced into his hair, pulling him down harder as your hips thrusted.
Feeling the pressure building as your walls began clenching around Loki's finger, a ferrel moan escaped you causing Loki's finger to pump in and out faster as he licked, sucked and prodded your clit.

"R-right there YESSSS" you whined feeling Loki's finger hitting that perfect spot as he continued leaving sloppy kisses on your clit as a smile decorated his face.

"You are divine" he praised between licks as you felt your orgasm approaching.

"IM GONNA CUM" you cried hitting your peak as your eyes closed and your mouth fell open, hands still pushing Loki down.

Loki didn't seize his movements as you came. His finger pumped in and out slowly as he lapped up all your wetness letting out small hums of appreciation. Looking up at you, he licked your cum from his chin as you looked at him with a dazed look.

"I really fucking love you" you breathed out as he removed his finger and sucked your arousal off of it.

"Hmm, now what to do with you?" he said after a moment of silence causing your eyes to widen in alarm.

"Loki no" you said sternly as his smile grew.

"You'll like this" he grinned.