I put a spell on you 🥀

"What are you doing?" Loki questioned angrily trying to release himself from Y/N's grip.

"Hush" she ordered "sit" she said pushing him down into the armchair in the dark room.

"Y/N, what's going o—"

Loki was cut of by Y/N clicking her fingers alighting the plethora of candles that adorned the room. His eyes widened and his heart rate increased as he took her in. Her hair was falling loosely down her back. She had the lightest makeup on but the deepest red coated her lips. Lowering his gaze, his breath hitched as he saw what she was wearing. She was dressed in a red open sheer robe with a rosy fur trim. Underneath, she wore a red two piece lacy lingerie set. Trying his hardest to control himself, Loki's eyes wandered back onto hers.

"Red, the colour of blood" he said faking an unamused tone

"I like to think of red as the colour of liberation. Victory. Love. Violence. Danger. Anger. Passion. Adventure. Seduction" she said sensually walking towards the mini bar in the room and pouring Loki a drink.

"Seduction" he scoffed "and what is this y/n? Are you trying to seduce me?" He asked slightly amused.

"Would you like that?" She said sensually handing Loki his drink and winking.

"Go on. Impress me" he growled taking a sip of his drink whilst making eye contact with Y/N.

"Your wish is my command" she replied without breaking eye contact.

With a flick of her wrist, music began to play. Loki kept his eyes trained on her as she began to remove the robe. As soon as it hit the ground, her lingerie changed into an emerald green. Loki smirked watching her dressed so promiscuously in his colour. He sat further back and carried on sipping his drink as she began dancing provocatively before him.

As the song progressed, Y/N climbed on top of Loki's lap. Feeling his growing erection, a grin pulled at her lips too.

"I thought you said a simple midgardian such as myself could never temp you" she teased as she started kissing his neck "because it feels like you're pretty temped to me."

She rolled her hips against his as his intense gaze turned darker. Hungrier.

"I like this song Loki" she rejoiced

Loki tried to reach out to wrap his hands around her. He wanted her. He felt his body calling to her. He wanted to touch her, taste her, fuck her. Loki's grin faltered when he felt himself unable to move.

"Listen to the lyrics Loki" she said putting her lips to his ears. "I put a spell on you" she sang along continuing to roll her hips eliciting low growls from Loki. "Because you're mine" she sang licking the shell of his ear.

As she stood back up, Loki let out a groan of frustration. He was being denied the only thing he wanted in this moment. She stood between his legs looking down at him. Looking up at y/n, he gave her a pleading look.

"Let me touch you y/n" he said

"Beg" she hissed

"A god does not beg" he scorned

Placing her hand on Loki's thigh and slowly moving it upwards, she was rewarded with a moan.

"Please" he impetrated

"Since you asked so nicely, you can have one of your hands freed" she said before getting down on her knees and kissing his right hand. Instantly, Loki felt this hand feel lighter and reached out and cupped her cheek.

"What have you done to me?" He asked dazed

"I've granted you the freedom of one of your hands Loki, you should be thankful. Thank me" she mocked looking up into his eyes.

As Loki tilted her chin upwards, she placed both her hands on his thighs steadying herself as she rose upwards towards Loki's lips placing a light kiss on them as his free hand went back to her cheek.

Loki's hand moved down from her cheek down towards her chest. His fingers traced the lace as he bit his bottom lip. She watched him amorously as his hand began moving lower.

"Free me and I promise to grant you pleasure no mortal man could ever bestow on you y/n" he said trying to sound stern but a hint of desperation laced his tone.

Leering at his offer, y/n began walking backwards towards the bed before laying herself down.

"Prove it" she commanded

instantaneously, Loki felt his restrictions ending as he leaped from the seat and strode towards her.
Lowering himself on top of her, he smiled before kissing her neck. Noticing she seemed almost unbothered, Loki began delving further placing open mouthed kisses all down her body. She barley moved. Conjuring a dagger, Loki cut the front of the bra leaving her breasts exposed. Loki felt a small amount of satisfaction watching y/n release a small gasp at the unexpected action. Loki started flicking his tongue over her nipples as she started to writhe under him. Smiling, he began moving lower.
Watching Y/Ns breaths quicken, Loki gripped the side of her thong between his teeth before pulling them down her legs slowly. Loki gaped at her already wet cunt before licking his lips and plunging his head down immersing her clit with the feeling of his warm, moist mouth.

Reaching down, Y/Ns hands quickly found Loki's head keeping him in place as she started bucking her hips against his face as she felt herself about to orgasm.

"Lokiiii don't stop I'm so close"

"Not yet" he ordered. "I want to be inside you for that bit" he said freeing himself from his clothes with a shimmer of green.

Lining himself up with her entrance, he thrusted into her as she moaned and he grunted.

"So tight" he said through gritted teeth

As he continued thrusting into her, hitting her g-spot, she screamed his name digging her nails into his back.

"Do. Not. Tease. Me. In. THE. FUTURE." He said as he drove himself in and out of her as her walls began contracting.

She blared reaching her climax with Loki's name leaving her lips but he didn't stop. He kept on relentlessly shoving his hard cock into her sensitive cunt as she stared wining and closing her legs tighter around him. Loki was murmuring praises above her as he continued chasing his release.

"Sweet Valhalla!" He marvelled spilling his divine seed into her as he thrusted in a few more times riding out his high.

As he opened his eyes, he looked down to see y/n looking up at him smiling silently.

Turning red from embarrassment at the realisation, Loki turned his head around to find a chortling y/n sitting on the same chair he was in with his previous discarded drink in her hand.

"You're good" he facepalmed as the y/n underneath him disappeared leaving him on his front on the bed.

"Yes yes I am" she says proudly taking a sip of the drink.

"When you said you were a telepath, I thought you could only read thoughts, not control them" he said covering his naked form.

"I can also manipulate them, as well as emotions. I inhibit a lot of psychic abilities" she chimed.

"Clearly" he replied slightly annoyed.

"Lighten up Lokes" she joked standing up to exit. As her hand reached the door, her other arm was grabbed back.

"Kiss me y/n" Loki asked pleadingly.

"Fine. Just because the erotic show I just put on has left me feeling lustful" she laughed pushing Loki back down onto the bed.