Risk

There was nothing quite like the thrill of potentially getting caught whilst having sex with Loki that turned you on more. There was something about hushed giggles and stifled moans that just made you achingly aroused. It didn't help that Loki was always in the mood to fuck you, it made sneaking away together almost part of your routine when having to socialise with others like now, during your parents barbecue. Loki had spent the last half an hour speaking with your dad and some of his friends about something otherworldly whilst subtly glancing at you. Everytime your eyes met, it felt like the first. You had to have him.

It didn't take you long to pull him up the stairs into the bathroom before your lips were pressed to one another's. His hands smoothed over the material of your slinky dress, settling on the contours of your hips as he pulled you against him, lips moving to your neck.

"We don't have time Loki." You urged, wanting to just feel him inside of you. When he continued kissing your neck, you ran your hand against his bulge, knowing that it'd make him harder, more susceptible to just burying himself inside of you giving you both what you desperately needed.

"I don't have any condoms." He admitted, lips moving to your ear.

"You didn't bring any condoms?" You huffed in annoyance "just don't, you know." You answered, sitting on the edge of the sink as you pulled your dress up. Loki efficiency freed his length, palming it a few times as he guided it towards your entrance. Silencing your moan with a kiss, he pushed inside.

There was something different about this time, something that felt sensational. You couldn't quite work out whether it was the way Loki was grinding his hips into you or the way you were positioned on the sink but this time felt titillating, more gripping, you didn't want it to end. Wrapping your arm around the back of his neck, you pulled him down to kiss you as your moans grew louder. Your walls clenched around him, leaving him almost at the pinnacle of release as he pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm going to—" he warned as you continued clenching your walls.

"Don't pull out" you murmured, Loki's brows kitting in confusion "cum inside me."

Loki's eyes widened as he stilled for a moment at the request. Sure he had done things like that before, there were a fair few orgies in Asgard that he had attended in his centuries but not here, not with a midgardian, not with you. The thought surprisingly made him more aroused but before he could proceed, he needed to be certain.

"Are you sure?"

"Fuck yes!" You accidentally yelled before lowering your tone "one time isn't going to hurt anybody besides, I've just finished my period so I can't get pregnant." You assured.

"I'm not quite sure that's how it works—"

"Please Loki."

Between the sound of your whining, the feeling of your walls pulsating around him and the thought of risking that with you, he couldn't help but fuck you with ardour as he thrusted deeper, pulling out before thrusting inside of you again. You could barely contain your moans as your head hit the cabinets behind you, bottles falling out and crashing into the sink. He thrusted a few more times before he hit his peak, stilling his movements as he ejaculated inside of you, teeth bared as he shuddered. He stayed like that for a few moments, unable to deny that this was one of the best orgasms he had ever had. He wondered if knowing that there was a risk, a risk that you could end up carrying his spawn was what made it better. No matter how unlikely, he enjoyed the excitement that it stirred in him.

Since then, you and Loki were back to always using protection despite how much he desired to have you like he had done that day. He didn't want to pressure you into it but he couldn't deny that it had awoken something inside of him. Something primal. Whenever you were away from him for the night, he'd stroke himself to completion, imagining his lubricated hand was the walls of your pussy. He'd blow his load, imagining he was releasing deep inside of you, filling you. Breeding you. It wasn't until one evening when you found yourselves in the same position that he was able to give into his more carnal urges.

"We don't have any protection." You frowned.

"That's never stopped us before." Loki grinned, kissing your neck as he rubbed his fingers against your clit.

"Fuckk Loki" you mewled, eyes closing as your head fell back against the mirror behind you "but we c-can't r-risk it." You insisted. Practically growling, Loki's kisses against your neck turned into a sharp bite as he sunk his teeth in, the pain leaving you even more aroused as he entered you with his fingers.

"Say that again." He purred in your ear.

"We can't risk it Loki." You repeated, confused as to why he'd want you to say that again as he curled his fingers upwards, hitting that perfect spot. His lips were sucking bruises onto your neck before it hit you, eyes rounding in surprise. "You like this don't you" you smirked "the idea of impregnating me, the risk." You teased.

Wordlessly, Loki's eyes darkened as he pulled his fingers out of you. Your gazes met as he licked them clean before he moved his hand to hold his length. Moments later, he was entering you, your back hitting the mirror behind you as his hips pushed your body further and further into it. You watched him, sweat beading on his brow as he looked down at himself thrusting into you.

"Fuckk Loki, just like that." You moaned, squeezing your walls around him.

"You feel so good" he praised, voice almost strangled "norns, I can feel your walls clenching around me, begging me to fill you." He continued, pressing the palm of his hand against the mirror whilst the other rested against your hip.

"Lokii."

"Are you going to let me pump you full of my seed? Mhmm?" He uttered in your ear "yes, you'd like that wouldn't you." He almost sniggered.

"Yesss."

"Do you want my cum? Tell me you want it. Tell me you want me to fuck a baby into you."

"Lokiii I'm so closeee." You near cried.

"Tell me you desire my seed. Beg for it." He spoke through gritted teeth.

"Please, pleaseee Loki—fuck, I want your baby—I want." You moaned, words leaving you as Loki began playing with your clit "fuckk!" You screamed as pleasure engulfed you.

"I can't wait to see you round with my spawn." He panted, still fucking into you as his precum mixed with your slick "everyone's going to know, they'll all know 'twas me who impregnated you, me who gifted you my seed, that you let me—norns, you let me cum inside this pretty pussy."

"Loki." You whimpered, approaching another climax. His thrusts grew sloppy as he reached his peak, entering deep inside of you before he came, shooting his hot seed into you. You clung to him desperately as your thighs shook, both of you overwhelmingly sated and sensitive as you caught your breaths back.

"We've got a lot to unpack." You chuckled as your breathing steadied.

"Okay mrs can I call you daddy?" Loki answered, kissing your forehead causing you to gasp.

Meanwhile in meeting room 1A:

"So where's Loki and y/n?" Bucky asks, sitting at a chair.

"They needed to use the restroom." Steve answers.

"Together?" Natasha smiled.

"Yes." Steve nods confused.

"You let them leave and go into a bathroom together?" Bucky chuckles.

"I don't see the prob—oh." Steve pales.