NYE@ Thors

When Natasha had suggested the place, you were a little apprehensive considering you had never heard of it yourself. She explained that it was Steve's friends place and that you'd all get free entry if you came tonight. That was enough to persuade you to shower, shave, have glass of wine, do hair, makeup and scream at your wardrobe before settling on a perfect dress all in time for Nat and Wanda to arrive with a bottle of vodka and some expectations for the night. By the time you were a few glasses in, mixing the alcohol with some lemonade, you were back to feeling as if you didn't want to go especially when you remembered the fact that you'd probably be the only single person there.

"You havee to come out!" Wanda stressed, applying her lipstick. "You won't be the odd one out."

"Well Wan you have Vis and Nattie we all know you're gonna end up fucking Steve tonight so who am I gonna kiss when the clock strikes twelve." You sighed.

"Buckys coming" Natasha chimed in "I thought you two got along."

"Oh gosh." You reeled remembering the time you both got along.

"Oh god baby you feel soo good." Bucky spoke through gritted teeth as he bottomed out.

"Mhmm" you hummed in reply, too preoccupied trying to to angle your hips differently.

"Ugh, so tight." He continued to speak gruffly, thrusting into you.

"Just like thatt." You finally moaned, Bucky hitting that perfect spot.

"Oh gosh baby, ugh, y/n, I—I'm—ughh, y/nnn—" Bucky practically whined, stilling his movements as you rolled your eyes.

"Yeah, we got along for a whole ninety seconds." You murmured.

"Well, there'll definitely be some other people there, or you can just dance with us." Wanda suggested, pouring the rest of the vodka into her glass.

"I'm officially pathetic." You huffed.

"And we're out of vodka." Natasha announced.

"I'll run to the store and pick up some more." You answered knowing the drinks in this Thors place were probably gonna be overpriced and sparse.

"You sure? I can go." Nat offered.

"Nah, who knows, I might bump into Prince Charming." You joked, grabbing some flat shoes which definitely didn't pair well with your figure hugging dress before leaving.

When you reached the store, you were admittedly a lot more sober than when you had first left the house. Between the chilling night breeze and the horde of already drunk partygoers shouting happy new year, you just didn't feel that buzz anymore. Entering, you headed straight towards the alcohol. Eyeing the bottles, you turned your attention to the man who stood next to you seemingly looking for something too. You spent two seconds taking him in, he was definitely a looker. Noticing your blatant staring, the stranger looked at you before you both exchanged an awkward laugh. He was sex on wheels, or Louboutins in this case. Awkwardness growing, you turned away from him and back to the alcohol before you saw the vodka you wanted. Reaching out to pick it up, you were surprised to realise that the bottle felt weightless as if it was lifting itself before you realised there was another hand wrapped around the neck.

"Snap" you giggled, looking up at the man, he was tall, beautifully tall. Beautiful.

"Yes" he spoke, voice like leather, offering you a smile.

"It's the last one" you then said, still smiling as both your hands tightened around the bottle.

"Yeah" he agreed.