Consummation 💍

You stood with your back against the elevator wall as Lokis lips pressed against yours. He trapped you there, thigh moving between your legs as you moaned into the kiss, your body desperately craving his touch, the touch of your Loki, your husband. You had been waiting for this day for just over a year when he first asked you to marry him. You instantly agreed, planning the wedding straight away and now you were finally here at the best part, the honeymoon. As opposed to leaving the country straight away, Loki booked for you both to stay in a luxury penthouse so you could both get a restful sleep before the travelling tomorrow however after your first dance, which was full of discreet whispers exchanged between you followed by lingering gazes for the rest of the night, you both knew you'd be getting next to no sleep tonight. The door opened with a ding and Loki pulled away from you before standing at the door of the elevator and looking at you expectantly.

"It's only right that I carry my wife to our consummation bed." He spoke, looking at you with his hands out.

"Don't say it like that" you laughed "you make it sound old timey."

"Old timey?" He chuckled.

"Yeah." You laughed, making your way towards him before he picked you up, carrying you bridal style towards the bedroom before you both paused, looking at the beautiful scene of the city as you passed a large window. Carrying you towards it, you both let out a small wow as you took in the city lights. You felt on top of the world here, looking down at everything with your husband by your side.

"Thank you" Loki murmured before you looked up at him from where you were nestled to his chest "for all of it, for loving me, agreeing to marry me, for—"

"Loki—" you began, reaching up to cup his cheek "how could I have possibly said no when you can do that thing with your tongue where you—"

"Fair enough." Loki interrupted, laughing as he kissed you again before helping you stand to your feet. You looked down at him confused as he began falling to his knees in front of you. His eyes met yours as he looked up at you before his hand began travelling from your ankle, up to your calf underneath your dress. Once he reached your garter, he hooked his thumb underneath it before releasing it causing it to hit your skin as Loki hummed contently. "Now, if I had known you had one of these on, I would have rushed through that reception." He spoke, beginning to pull your dress up.

"Well, luckily you didn't." You answered, placing your hands on Lokis shoulders to balance yourself as he lifted your decorated leg before placing kisses across your inner thigh leading down to the hem of the lacy material.

"It's crazy how one little piece of material, when worn correctly, could drive a man insane" he continued, peppering open mouthed kisses around the band "feral." He finished, capturing the hem of the garter with his teeth before dragging it down your leg. His teeth grazed your skin as you grew flushed with anticipation.

"Shouldn't we go to the bed?" You questioned, eyes beginning to close as Loki began kissing your inner thigh again only this time his kisses were travelling higher.

"I want you here, with this view." He answered, voice harsh as he travelled to your centre, desperate to ravish you, his wife.

You felt his nose against your clit, thinly covered by a sexy pair of panties you were sure wouldn't survive the rest of the night, as he inhaled, a whispered praise leaving his lips. Your knees almost buckled when you felt him place a kiss against your centre only to leave you whining when he pulled away, lowering your leg before he stood up.

"Perhaps you're right, let's take this to the bedroom." He announced before picking you up again and carrying you to the bedroom where he stripped you of your dress leaving you in your lingerie. As you helped rid him of your clothes, you grabbed his tie before draping it over your neck. "Don't worry, we'll have ample fun with that tonight but for now I need you on top of me." Loki spoke before laying against the bed, his head against the pillows as he gestured for you to come towards him.