Mr Laufeyson

Whiskey on the rocks in hand, Loki made his way towards the MainStage before sitting on a chair at the front which offered the best view. He made himself comfortable, adjusting his position when your name was announced. He sat legs splayed open, glass still in hand as his arm rested against his knee. He felt goosebumps as the sound of your heels scraping against the floor echoed around the room as you strutted in in an outfit that left exceedingly little to the imagination. He gave you a quick wink when your eyes met as you wrapped your hand around the poll as glory box by portishead began to play.

Hearing the music, you began to dance provocatively, aware of his eyes on you. You rocked your hips side to side before taking a few more steps towards the man who's gaze never left you. You ran your hands up and down your body focusing on the man as he took a sip of his drink. He was impressed you could tell. Once the song was finished, you made your way backstage before the man got up to follow you through a side door as opposed to walking on the stage.

"How much would it cost for a private dance?"

You heard his voice before you turned to see him looking down at you with a slight smirk, eyes running over your body.

"I'm priceless." You grinned, running a finger down his chest over the black buttoned shirt he wore.

"10" he began.

"10 dollars?" You scoffed.

"10 thousand." He finished.

You arched a brow as if you were thinking whilst you bit your lip, all the while his eyes never left you.

"15." You spoke.

"Deal." He agreed.

"Follow me." You prompted, turning around and leading him to one of the private rooms. "What do you want me to call you, pretty boy?" You teased, spinning around to face him. His gaze quickly snapped back up to yours before he answered.

"Mr Laufeyson."

You turned back around, continuing your journey to the room. Once you reached it, you opened the door and stepped inside. You could feel Mr Laufeysons body practically pressed against the back of yours as you stepped inside and walked towards a chair before gesturing him to sit on it. He sat down, looking up at you.

"Choose a song Mr Laufeyson." You directed, handing him an iPad with a wide song selection.

"You choose but do make it upbeat. I want something sexy." He replied, handing you back the iPad.

Understanding the brief, you selected a song before placing the iPad back down and beginning to dance once you heard Sumermassive Black Hole beginning to play. Once again you started dancing, ensuring you were close to Mr Laufeyson who bit his lip feeling you against him. You were practically straddling him before you felt a hand stroking up your thigh.

"That'll be extra Mr Laufeyson." You tutted, swatting his hand away.

"Add it to the total." He spoke quickly before both hands were gripping your upper thighs. You continued to dance, rolling your hips against his before you felt his lips peppering kisses over your neck causing you to close your eyes. "Do you have any idea what I want to do to you?" He questioned sensually into your ear, licking the shell of it after he did.

"I can take an educated guess." You grinned, reaching your hand between you both before running it over his erection.

"How much will it cost to have you completely?" He asked breathily as you continued to stroke his clothed cock.

"If you can make me cum, you don't have to pay." You offered, wanting to have him completely too.

"Oh darling, you've just made a deal with the devil." He smiled darkly, holding you tightly against him before he stood up, making you yelp in surprise before turning around and sitting you on the chair he was just on. Falling to his knees in front of you, he placed his hands over your knees before opening your legs. He leant down further, placing kisses over your inner thighs as one hand ran up the back of your left one before he lifted it, resting it over his shoulder. You felt yourself growing eager, more aroused as his kisses reached closer to your core. Looking up at you, his pecks were replaced by open mouthed kisses as he reached all the way up your thighs. He spread your legs further apart before placing a kiss over your clothed core. One kiss became plenty as he teased you over the thin material that was covering you leaving you biting your lip to stifle your moans. Hooking two of his fingers under the material, he pulled it to the side exposing you fully to him as he licked his lips. You felt his tongue softly stroking your clit causing you to be unable to restrain your moans as a small one escaped you. You looked down at him, watching him as he sucked on your bundle of nerves leaving you breathless at the sensation.

"Don'ttt stopp Mr Laufeyson." You moaned, rolling your hips against his face as he continued to hold your legs open, devouring you. The room was filled with the sound of you panting and lewd sucking noises that were truly sinful. This was the best this had ever felt and you were certain you were about to cum until suddenly, he stopped. "Why did you stopp?" You whined "I was so close."

Beginning to stand up after lowering your now shaking leg back down, Mr Laufeyson wiped his chin before he answered.

"Because I want to feel you cum." He answered "stand up." He commanded. Obeying, you stood up as he sat down, unbuckling his belt before undoing his button and freeing himself. You were near salivating at the sight of his cock as he palmed himself. "Don't go shy on me now." He sniggered, beckoning you towards him. You stepped towards him, closing the gap before he pulled you on top of him. You felt his cock against your core and you ached for him, you had to feel him inside of you.

"I'm not shy." You assured, raising your hips slightly as you guided him towards your entrance before lowering yourself back onto him. You felt him stretching your walls as he buried himself inside of you. His hands found your waist, helping guide your movements when you felt like you could properly take him. After a few moments, the slight twinge of pain was replaced by pure euphoric bliss when you felt him so deep inside you, hitting that perfect spot. He sucked your neck as you bounced up and down on him before he started moving his hips too. "Fuckk Lokiii just like thattt." You moaned.

"It's Mr Laufeyson y/n." He scolded.

"Well you're not supposed to say my name either." You quipped.

"Well I guess we've both been naughty." He smirked, holding you against him as he fucked up into you knowing exactly what you both needed in that moment. Sweet sweet release. You both continued fucking, you eventually pushing Loki backwards as your surroundings began to crumble and the chair was back to being a bed.

"I'm sooo closeeee." You whimpered, feeling yourself about to lose control.

"Now!" Loki ordered, prompting your orgasm as he came too, filling you up as you continued to pant above him.

Once you both got your breaths back, Loki pulled out of you as you crashed down on the bed next to him, both your bodies sweaty and naked.

"Next time can you cast an illusion of a hospital, I wanna be your nurse baby."