Hot & Cold P2 / Sweet dreams

When later on came, as promised, you brought Loki a book along with something to eat. Walking towards the cell holding the tray, you tried to ignore Loki's piercing gaze. He was sitting on the bed watching your movements as you asked J.A.R.V.I.S to open the cell door for you. Stepping in, you put the tray on the small table and picked up the book.

"Here" you said presenting it to Loki.

He looked at the book, seemingly reading the title before looking up at you standing up.

"You look hot." He chuckled.

"You're not funny" you quipped as you handed him the book.

"I wasn't trying to be, I'm simply making an observation." He replied.

"Well, there's some food there. I asked Thor what it is you eat and ensured I got the complete opposite. Enjoy your food." You said with a fake smile before turning away and walking out.

"Going so soon? Come on, you've only just got here." He remarked.

"Fine, what do you want?" You muttered, spinning on your heels and almost falling backwards when Loki was standing right in front of you.

"What do you want?" He grinned, lowering himself slightly before walking around you making you gulp.

"Maybe you want to be surprised" he whispered in your ear, pausing his stalking.

"I've had enough surprises for two lifetimes, I'm done with surprises." You affirmed, turning your head towards him. You tried to keep your gaze focused on his eyes but you couldn't help your eyes falling to his lips. He was so close, you could practically feel his breath on your cheek.

"Are you surprised that you want to kiss me?" He goaded.

You tried to scoff and just roll your eyes but you were transfixed. You felt as if you couldn't move. Being this close to him, you couldn't deny how handsome he was.

"I can see the flames in your eyes flame thrower, the gears turning, wheels spinning, should I kiss him should I kiss him not." He teased "go on agent, pucker up." He smiled.

Reaching your limit and feeling that you were almost definitely about to kiss him, you opted for slapping him across the face. The audacity of him.

"Oooh" he grinned "I guess that concludes our night. I'll see you tomorrow unless you can't resist me tonight." He said stepping away from you. You walked towards the cell door and towards the elevator without looking back.

"Thank you for the book." You heard Loki shout.
Instead of replying, you found yourself smiling to yourself again.

When you arrived at your room, you showered before changing into your pyjamas. The whole time, your mind kept on drifting to Loki. The feeling of him so close to you. The insolent tone at which he spoke at. The way he'd tower over you, looking down at you making you have to look up at him. Did he enjoy it? Feeling powerful. Was that what he got from the encounter?

When you got into bed, as soon as your head hit the pillow, you were fast asleep. Usually you'd dream of something completely random but this dream was different. You looked around at your surroundings, seeing that you were in some sort of garden. Standing up, you looked down at your outfit. Definitely something you wouldn't wear. You ran your fingers over the long tunic before reaching up to your hair and gasping feeling the unfamiliar hairstyle. Taking a few steps forward, you leant down to smell the roses in the rose bush. As you inhaled, you felt two hands on your waist from behind you, shrieking, you spun around to be faced with—Loki?

"What's the matter love?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"Loki? What is this?" You asked, gesturing to your surroundings as you took a step away from him.

"Our garden." He replied. You put a hand over your mouth. Our. Did he say our? "Don't look so surprised, you said you wanted to make love in a garden surrounded by roses, that's why we have this." He smiled stepping closer to you. "Whatever my inamorata wants, she gets" he murmured before lowering one of the shoulders of your tunic and kissing your neck.

"Oh wow" you said breathlessly "wait, no, stop."

"What's the matter love, am I doing something wrong? Tell me exactly what you want me to do to you." He insisted, running his hands over your figure sending chills down your spine.

Your eyes widened in shock mixed with maybe a slight hint of arousal. Stepping closer to him, feeling his body against your own, in that moment, you desired more. You couldn't, shouldn't, but everything about this felt so clandestine, promiscuous. Reaching upwards, you kissed him.

"My alluring flame thrower." He whispered as he pulled away making you realise what was happening. You were about to have a sex dream about Loki. Forcing yourself awake, you sat up as you tried to catch your breath. Touching your hair, it was in the usual messy style as always. Pulling back the covers, you saw that you were in your usual pyjamas. Sighing in relief, you turned to put your lamp on, letting out a silent scream seeing a single rose left on the table. What on earth was going on?
Jumping out of bed, you slipped into your slippers before heading towards the basement. Arriving, you stormed towards the cell where Loki was sitting down and reading.

"Was that you?" You said angrily.

"Was what me?" He replied, licking his finger and turning the page without looking at you.

"The dream" you snapped.

"The dream" he smirked.

"The nightmare" you quickly corrected.

"Explain it to me, I want to hear it from your lips flame thrower." He said, looking from his book to you.

"So it was you, that's all I needed to know." You said before turning around to leave.

"I can't simply create desire, only relay it. Anything you saw was of your own doing." He added "and you'd wear something much better than that tunic in Asgard, you'd be a queen."

Walking out, you tried to ignore his last statement. A queen? Who's queen? His queen? He always had you leaving these cells with a smile. It was the confidence. He had a royal mien. It was a turn on.

When you got back to your room, you noticed that the rose was gone meaning that it could have been just a mirage from having just woken up from a dream. Laying back down, you found yourself restless. Tossing and turning, sleep couldn't find you. Remembering Loki, you thought of a better way to help yourself sleep.

Laying on your back, you ran your hands over yourself as you opened your legs. Reaching down, you let you hand venture underneath the waistband of your bottoms. You imagined how it would feel to have Loki touching you right now. How his fingers would feel entering you. His lips kissing you. His body against yours. Your eyes closed in pleasure as you rubbed your clit, drawing out small pants. You imagined the both of you naked whilst he's bedding you, calling you his queen. You felt that familiar pressure building as you increased the pressure making your hips lift from the bed. The thought of him laying on top of you, entering you, drove you over the edge as you reached your climax. Falling back to the bed, your eyes remained closed as the aftershocks of your orgasm ran through you whilst you clenched your thighs together. Turning your head and now easily finding sleep, you didn't see the singe rose petal on your pillow.