The Venus of Urbino

Sitting at your dressing table, you brushed your hair as you gazed into the mirror. You couldn't help the smile that graced your features as your eyes landed on the locket around your neck. In it was a picture of you and Loki on a little trip you took to Midgard. Both the picture and the locket you had gotten from there. It was a picture you looked at often when you missed Loki but there was no need to miss him for much longer, he was due back today.

The sound of your door knocking caught your attention.

"Come in." You called.

"Lady y/n, Prince Loki has arrived at the palace, you told me to tell you once he arrives. He is currently conversing with the king." Gretchen, one of your chambermaids told you.

"Thank you." You smiled.

"Anything else dear?" She offered sweetly.

"Nothing else for now thank you." You answered, bidding her a farewell before the smile on your face grew, you were beyond excited to finally have Loki back. You were currently in an emerald green silk robe, one that Loki himself had gifted you. Standing up, you untied it, allowing it to pool at your feet on the floor as it fell before settling in your bed atop the covers. You waited slightly on your side, your hair cascading down your shoulders as you faced the door, your body nude as you anticipated the entrance of your husband. One of your hands rested loosely over the middle of your legs whilst the other kept you propped up. You didn't wait long, a couple of minutes later, there was a knock at the door.

"Princess it is I."

You released a small exhale at the sound of his voice. You had missed it dearly.

"Come in." You answered before Loki opened the door, any words he was about to say dying on his lips as his eyes landed on you. "Hello my prince." You smiled.

"My eyes have been blessed with the sight of you displayed so beautifully." He simpered, taking a step closer towards you as he closed the door with his Seiðr, unable to look away from you. His words made your own smile widen. "When I was last in Midgard, I saw men gazing upon the the famous Titan painting Venus of Urbino and only now I realise why, it was painted in your likeness my love." This made you giggle as he took another step towards you. "My very own masterpiece." He murmured, almost lost for words.

"Come here." You chuckled, tapping the space next to you.

"One final detail." He replied, clicking his fingers before dozens of roses fell from your ceiling, landing on the space around you on the bed. Too focused on them, you failed to notice that Loki was just as nude as you were now. He took two more long strides towards the bed before he knelt on it, leaning over you to press his lips to yours in a passionate kiss. You pulled him down against you, your bodies pressed together as the kiss deepened. His tongue moved passed yours, exploring your mouth as his length pressed against your thigh. You widened your legs, feeling the hardening member gliding through your folds.

"I've missed you." You spoke against his lips.

"Not as much as I've missed you my love." He answered, kissing you again. His lips travelled lower, his teeth grazing your collar bone as he kissed your neck before continuing his decent. Your eyes closed, head falling back against the pillow as his lips travelled down past your breasts and towards your lower abdomen as Loki moved further down the bed. He skipped your aching core, trailing kisses up your thighs instead as he settled between your legs. You bent your knees, widening your legs as he continued moving closer to where you desired him most. You felt his nose trailing against your folds before he pulled away. "How is it you smell so sweetly so?" He queried. Leaving you no time to reply, he leant back down, kissing your clit before he pulled away again. "Truly irresistible." He purred. Just as you were about to complain about his teasing, you gasped feeling his lips latch onto your clit.

"Loki." You mewled, his tongue circling the bundle of nerves before dipping towards your entrance. He widened your legs, brining one of them over his shoulder as he continued his administrations. Your hips rose slightly off the bed, his mouth never straying from your core. The lewd slurping noises grew incessant, truly sacrilegious as Loki feasted upon you. Your moans grew louder, Lokis with them as if touching you in this way, pleasuring you in this way satisfied his own carnal lust. One of your hands gripped his raven locks as you gasped for breath, Loki driving driving you to the pinnacle of release. "Loki please." You pleaded as he lapped up your arousal.

"What's the matter my love?" He grinned, looking up at you as your arousal dripped down his chin.

"I want to feel you." You panted. Wasting no time, Loki lowered your leg before settling between them. He gripped his length, running the tip of his cock through your wet folds. He tapped your clit with it leaving your body spasming causing him to smirk. He continued these movements, coating himself in your nectar before you rose your hips to meet his movement. Tutting, he pushed your hip back against the bed before he delved inside you leaving you moaning already.

"I've barely even entered you yet and you're already moaning." He teased, pushing himself further into you. Once he was fully inside, you both moaned. Loki had reached that perfect spot and did so again when he pulled out before thrusting in again. Your legs wrapped around his waist, pulling him deeper inside of you whenever he pulled out. You didn't want him to leave. He kept close, eventually whispering sweet nothings into your ear as his hips met yours.

"Oh Loki."you moaned, flying on cloud nine as he moved in and out of you, his pelvis brushing against your clit.

"Norns, you feel perfect." He groaned, pace quickening as he neared his climax.

"Just like that, just like thatt. Don't stop." You cried, Loki straightening himself slightly as he reached between you both to play with your clit.

"Soo close." He grunted, entering you a few more times before he stilled, feeling your walls quivering around him before he came, shooting his seed inside of you. He rode you both through your highs, hips moving exceedingly slow as he entered you a couple more times, emptying inside of you before he pulled out, collapsing next to you on the bed. Both of you tired, you were quick to wrap your arms around him, draping a leg over him as he kissed your hairline, stroking your hair away from your face.

"I love you Loki." You spoke, eyes beginning to close.

"I love you too." He answered, kissing your hairline again as his own eyes closed.

You hadn't realised how long you had been asleep until you heard a loud knock waking you from your sleep before Gretchen opened the door, panicked by your lack of response considering how long she had been knocking.

"Princess" she gasped, catching her breath before she realised you were fine, more than safe in Lokis arms. Stirring awake, Loki was quick to open his eyes. "My apologies." Gretchen spoke, looking down as Loki quickly covered himself, a high pitched squeak leaving his lips.

"What was that noise?" You laughed.

"If I make speak freely your highness." Gretchen interrupted.

"Speak as you wish." You smiled.

"I've been changing the prince since he was months old, nothing I haven't seen." She tried to bite down a laugh. You weren't so respectful, your own laugh escaping you. "I do apologise your highnesses, I feared you were unsafe considering how long I was outside.

"No worries Gretchen, it seems we were fast asleep." You assured. "You may take your leave."

"And one last thing" she began "I do hope there will be another babe in the palace before long." She winked before leaving, closing the door behind her.

"Another baby?" Loki teased, kissing your neck.

"We better get to work." You laughed, pulling the duvet off of you both.