Kingpin

Making your way towards the back of the mansion, you sighted Loki having one of his meetings with some of his associates through the window. Already you could recognise some of them including the reformed Tony Stark and of course his brother Thor as well as Steve Rogers who all worked closely with Loki. When you had left earlier, Loki had assured you that they'd all be gone by the time you got back home and yet here they all were still sitting by the large pool and talking. He looked tense meaning that whatever new business move that was supposed to run smoothly probably hadn't which explained why they were all still present. Opening the glass door, Lokis eyes met yours before he flashed you a quick wink. Stepping outside, you rid yourself of your kimono, revealing the cutout Gucci swimsuit underneath that left little to the imagination before heading towards the pool.

"If we're going to make a move, we have to do it now." Steve insisted.

"We must tread carefully." Thor interrupted.

"Carefully? Where's careful ever gotten us?" Stark scoffed before his attention was caught by the sound of a splash in the water, turning, he was met by the sight of you in the pool as you swam.

"Thor is right." Loki spoke, directing his stern tone at Tony who was practically gawking at you. Turning away, Tony's eyes met Lokis once more. "If we're too loud, the others will catch on to what we're doing."

"That's the problem boss." Steve started, looking at Loki who was now focused on you in the pool. He stopped talking as Loki called your name, clicking his fingers. Seeing Loki gesture for you to come towards him, you swam towards the steps leading out of the pool before beginning to exit it. One by one, each of Lokis friendsturned their heads, gaze focused on you as you walked towards them, body glistening in the sun as droplets of water cascaded down you, dripping from your hair and beading on your skin.

"What's the matter baby?" You asked once you reached Loki, massaging his shoulders oblivious of all the eyes on you.

"Come and sit on my lap." He prompted.

"But I'm all wet." You giggled.

"Sit." He repeated more austerely before you sat across his lap. One of the guys cleared their throats as Loki positioned you more comfortably over him before taking one of your hands in his and bringing it to his lips. You could only assume it was Thor as that was the only one Loki wouldn't extinguish without a second thought.

"Do you like my nails?" You asked excitedly, presenting them to him, remembering you had gotten them done earlier.

"Yes." He nodded with a small smirk.

"Look they match." You added, leaning further backwards as you raised your legs, showing him the result of your very expensive pedicure.

"Very pretty." He praised. "Now are you going to sit quietly like a good girl whilst we discuss business?"

"Yess." You nodded.

"Good girl." He smiled, nudging your nose with his before kissing your neck and resuming his meeting as you sat contently in his hold. You tended to not really pay attention to Loki whenever he spoke business, deciding you'd watch the trees in the distance instead. You were happy observing nature until you felt Loki begin to run his hand up and down your thigh, continuing to speak. When his hand delved higher, meeting your inner thigh as he clutched you tighter against him, you decided to turn towards the crook of his neck as you started kissing the exposed flesh.

"That really is a you problem and just like all youproblems I'm expecting that you'll deal with it." Loki spoke, rolling his eyes as he looked at Steve.