Kiss the cook

Tying Lokis bathrobe around yourself after taking full advantage of his high pressure shower head, you made your way out of the bathroom and towards the kitchen where you could smell food cooking. Considering Loki was supposed to be on a mission, you were confused to say the least when you saw him standing over the kitchen counter chopping vegetables as something simmered on the stove.

"Loki?" You called, stepping inside.

"I thought I'd make dinner." He spoke, his back to you.

"What about the mission?" You questioned.

"Cancelled" he smiled "imagine that" he added, turning to face you before his breath hitched, eyes running over your figure.

"Well, aren't you just lucky." You grinned, stepping towards him as he bit his lip. "So, whatcha making?"

Instead of answering, Loki wrapped his arms around you, pulling you flush against him as he kissed you deeply, his tongue moving against yours. When you broke the kiss, desperate for air, his lips travelled across your neck, nipping at the sensitive skin as your head fell backwards. Body still pressed to his, you could feel his growing erection against your stomach. Reaching behind him, you turned the stove off, Lokis meal abandoned as he began opening the robe, his head travelling lower. A small moan fell from your lips as you felt his tongue circling one of your nipples. Your eyes closed in pleasure, your breathing faltering when you felt his hand moving up your thigh underneath your his bathrobe. Before he could continue, you began pulling at the hem of his shirt, eager to remove it. Pausing his moments, he assisted you, throwing the shirt over his head and onto the floor before his lips met yours again in a sloppy kiss. His hands were on you again, tugging at the material shielding you from him. You practically gasped as he tore it off revealing your breasts before he began licking and teasing them again.

Reaching forwards, you began undoing his belt buckle as well as his flyers before reaching underneath his trousers, gripping his hard length. A content sigh left him as you ran your hand up and down it. Ending his attack on your chest, Lokis hands gripped your waist before he lifted you onto the counter, positioning himself between your open legs. Reaching between your legs, you felt his fingers dancing up your inner thighs before you felt one of his fingers against your clit.

"Lokii." You moaned as he drew fast circles over the sensitive bundle of nerves leaving your back arching towards him.

"You're so wet love." He spoke against your lips, his fingers trailing lower before you felt him entering you with them. He thrusted a few times before removing his fingers and bringing them to his mouth, licking off your arousal as a smirk grew on his lips. Before you could even react to the sinful display, Loki was falling to his knees in front of you. Your fingers bunched in his obsidian curls, urging him closer to where you needed him as he kissed your upper thighs. "The best meal a man could ask for." He declared before placing a wet kiss against your core leaving you whimpering as you fell back against the counter. Parting your folds with his tongue, Loki began lapping up your arousal sensually, dipping his tongue into your entrance as you moaned his name. Your legs are splayed open on either side of his head as he continued his administrations, sucking your clit, bringing you closer and closer towards your climax. You felt his hands around you, pulling you closer towards his mouth as he ate you up like a man starved, a man malnourished.

"I'm sooo close baby." You mewled, your hands tightly gripping the edge of the counter before you pushed him away, not wanting him to continue. Ending his movements, he looked up at you with a worried expression.

"Are you alr—" he began.

"Fuck me." You demanded, wanting to cum around him.

Wasting no time, Loki stood to his feet before unsheathing himself. He palmed his cock, guiding it through your folds as his lips found yours before he entered you, both of you moaning at the feeling of his breach. Your moist walls edged him in, clenching around him as he focused on trying not to cum so quickly which was near inevitable with you, you always felt perfect. He began moving his hips, his cock moving in and out of you as your climax began building up again.

"Lokiii." You cried, his thrusts slow and deep as you felt every vein against your walls. "S-so close."

Loki was close too, revelling in the sounds you were making combined with the feeling of your wetness spurring him on. With a few more hard thrusts, he was about to climax too.

"Cum with me y/n." He grunted, both of you letting go with a shrill call of one another's name. Your walls pulsated around his cock as he ejaculated inside of you. "Just like that, y-you're milking me." He groaned, eyes closed in pleasure as he moved in and out of you a couple more times, riding you both through your highs. "Well, that was unexpected." He chuckled, resting his forehead against yours.

"Well it is customary to kiss the cook." You joked, kissing him.