High infedelity

You made your way towards the common room, excited for tonight's party. You and Loki had already planned your outfits but you wanted to ask him whether or not you should wear your red bottoms or the other heels that would match with the dress. This was also the perfect opportunity to perhaps accidentally bump into Natasha to ask whether she'd be making edibles. Her edibles were always the best. Rounding the corner, you heard Thor and Loki.

"Happy Mother's Day, or is it Father's Day you celebrate?" Thor laughed, nudging Loki.

"Leave me alone." Loki huffed, crossing his arms.

"If your child we're on Midgard, you'd have to pay child support, it's a thing here." Thor continued until he saw you enter the room, eyes rounded.

"Y/n." Loki smiled, standing to greet you.

"Y-you have a child?" You stuttered, stunned by this new discovery.

"Yes but—" Loki answered.

"And you didn't tell me?" You interrupted with a gasp.

"Y/n—" Loki began, glancing at Thor with a pleading EXPLAIN! HELP ME EXPLAIN! look only to be met by Thor looking away.

"We've been in a committed relationship for nearly a year and you didn't feel the need to tell me you're a dad. And where is this child? You've got a child somewhere out there in the stars and you don't even visit it. You're the worst dad ever! The worst boyfriend ever!" You exclaimed, leaving Loki no chance to speak as you stormed out of the room.

"Y/n wait." Loki called after you, following behind you before you took off in a sprint down the corridor. "You are truly the worst brother." Loki spat, looking at Thor who was biting down a smile. "Care to share the joke?"

Meanwhile, you had successfully managed to bump into Natasha whilst you fled from Loki, wiping the tears that had begun to cascade down your face.

"What's the matter?" She asked, stopping your movements as she looked at your tear stained cheeks.

"L-Loki has a whole child somewhere in the galaxy." You sobbed, gesturing to the sky as Natasha began leading you to her room.

"Oh you poor thing." She frowned "where in the galaxy?"

"That doesn't matter!"

"Of course not milaya." She replied softly, sitting you on her bed.

"Russian terms of endearment, my weak spot." You sighed, quickly wiping your tears as you noticed the container of brownies on her dressing table. Following your gaze, Natasha shook her head.

"No, they're for the party."

"Please, just a bite." You reasoned.

"No."

"Pleaseeeee, I'm really sad." You goaded.

"Fine, one bite and I guess I should try them too." She decided.

After practically cursing Thor with every rude name under the sun, Loki began the task of finding you. If only he could explain, you'd realise that it wasn't as cut and dry as you thought it was. Reaching your bedroom, he cautiously knocked but there was no reply. Taking a deep breath, he began to speak.

"Y/n, I want you to know that I haven't lied to you, if you'd just let me explain then maybe you'd understand that—" he started until your bedroom door opened and Bucky walked out "what on Midgard are you doing in there?"