You, me + B

"I'm bored and horny." You sighed, falling backwards against the couch next to Loki who was already sitting down and scrolling through Netflix.

"Let's do something about it then." He answered lowly, turning to face you before he began kissing your neck.

"I'm game." Bucky added, sitting on the other side of you with a bowl of popcorn causing Loki to scoff as he broke the kiss. Bucky, of course, the freeloader who was still practically living in the spare bedroom, how could he forget.

"That won't be necessary." Loki answered, glancing at Bucky who had now put the popcorn down.

"I think he should join, you loved it last time Loki." You countered, giving Loki puppy dog eyes as you telepathically pleaded. This wasn't new to the two of you, introducing someone else into your sex life especially when that other person was Bucky. Last time, you lost count of how many times you came, Loki and Bucky both simultaneously pleasuring you.

"I can do that thing again." Bucky winked, looking at Loki. Loki turned his gaze to Bucky, remembering the last encounter. It wasn't that he didn't enjoy you both being intimate with Bucky, it was quite the opposite in fact and that's what he didn't like. He didn't like how Bucky made him feel, how he made you feel. He didn't like sharing you with another man competent enough to make you cum. Bucky was a skilled lover, almost as skilled as he and this, he didn't like at all.

"Come on Loki, it'll be soo much fun." You convinced him, running your hand up his thigh. Loki internally scolded himself knowing he could never say no to you, especially when you were undoing the button on his jeans and moving your hand up and down his now stiffening cock. You leaned closer to him, kissing the side of his neck before nibbling on his earlobe as Bucky moved your hair out of your face. "Ooo, is that a yes?" You grinned, feeling Loki beginning to harden as you increased your pressure.

"Yess." Loki choked out as your hand moved underneath his boxers, wrapping around his hard length.

"Better get this off." Bucky began, tugging at the hem of your jumper, you paused your movements, lifting your arms as Bucky took it off of you before  discarding it on the floor leaving you in a bra and shorts. You continued palming Loki as Bucky lifted his own shirt, tossing it somewhere else. You turned your attention to Bucky whilst still stroking Loki. Your lips moved against his, Buckys hand finding the back of your head to deepen the kiss. His hands moved over your body causing you to moan into the kiss when he gently squeezed your breasts. Your back felt ticklish as his fingers worked their way around you, unhooking your bra leaving your breasts bare. You felt Lokis hand moving up your leg, pushing your thighs apart as it ventured up your shorts and underneath your panties. You bit Buckys lip slightly as Lokis fingers circled your clit.

"Fuckk." You moaned, Bucky taking one of your breasts into his mouth as Loki rubbed your clit. You were already stretched between them you and neither had even entered you yet. With your free hand, you began undoing Buckys belt, him helping you as he stood up, taking his jeans off before sitting back down. Your hand slipped underneath the waistband of his briefs, wrapping around his hard length. You massaged both of them, Loki still rubbing fast circles on your clit as you widened your legs, one of them sprawled over his lap whilst Bucky kissed your breasts.

"You're way too overdressed." You spoke, turning towards Loki who was yet to shed any of his clothing.

"So are you, take these off." He answered, pulling the waist band of your shorts as well as your panties. You let go of both Loki and Bucky, standing up and turning to face them as you pulled your shorts and panties down. They both licked their lips, eyeing you hungrily as you ran your hands over your body seductively.

"Your turn." You prompted Loki. He followed suit, removing his clothing before the three of you were naked. You thanked the fact that the seats were leather meaning they were easy to clean because neither of you could make it to the bedroom. Loki stood up, standing behind the sofa as you knelt on it, facing him. You stroked his cock again before kissing the tip of it. Meanwhile, Bucky fell to his knees behind you, licking a firm stripe from your clit to your entrance. "Fuck, feels so good." You moaned as Buckys lips closed around your clit. Before you had time to truly revel in the pleasure, Loki was guiding your attention back to him, wriggling his hips as his cock bounced in your face. Smiling, your eyes met his as you guided him into your mouth, deep throating him. Loki had to bite down his pleasured sounds as you sucked his cock, tongue licking over the veins.

"This pretty pussy tastes so fuckin' good." Bucky praised, licking his chin before continuing to suck your pussy.

You moaned against Loki sending vibrations down his shaft as his hand rested against the back of your head helping guide your movements. Your hips moved on their own accord, grinding down against Buckys face. Loki turned his gaze to Bucky who was eating you like a man starved; the sight left him unimaginably harder as you writhed against the couch.

"You gotta taste her, she's so sweet." Bucky paused, glancing up at Loki, a smirk spreading across his wet lips when he realised Loki was already looking at him. Loki pulled out of your mouth, wordlessly switching positions with Bucky. He licked lazy circles over your clit, revelling in the way you moaned his name before you were silent, gagging on Buckys cock no doubt. He tried to resist the urge to look but he couldn't help himself, allowing himself a glance before he was transfixed. Buckys head was thrown back as he fucked your mouth with his thick length. Sweat was beading on his forehead. He looked sexy, the whole scene was erotic. Before he could turn away, Buckys eyes fell to Lokis before he winked, holding your head down on his cock. "You gonna swallow it like a good girl? Hmm?" Bucky questioned. You nodded eagerly in reply before Bucky came, exploding in your mouth as you swallowed his cum. Loki was transfixed, loving the way Buckys hips stuttered as he used you, as he dominated you. The feeling was unusual, sensual.

"I'm sooo closee." You chocked on Buckys length as Loki entered you with two fingers, curling them inside you as he teased your clit with his tongue.

"Aw, you want to cum? Have you earned it?" Bucky questioned, shooting the last of his load onto your face.

"Yess, please yess" you begged, using your fingers to gather his cum before licking them clean "please can I cum?"

"What do you think Loki? Should we let her cum?" Bucky asked Loki who removed his mouth from your centre.

"I want to be inside her when she cums." Loki answered, standing up and angling his hips upwards to enter you in one fell swoop. He pushed inside of you, filling you completely before pulling out and doing it again, and again before you came around him spurring on his own climax.

"That was fun." Bucky eventually spoke, carefree again whilst you and Loki recovered from your orgasms. "Ahh man, we didn't get to do the thing."

💘