Cum fly with me

It had been another long day at work, smiling at passengers and having to rush down the aisle whenever the call button went off, which was at least twenty times during the last flight. The other air stewardesses decided to let loose together for a night out considering you were all now off of the rota for the next few days. You however decided to head straight to the lounge bar at the airport for a drink before heading home. You made your way towards the bar, swaying your hips purposefully when you spotted the other person already there.

"What can I get you?" The barman asked, polishing a glass as he looked at you.

"Pornstar martini please." You answered, unlocking your phone to pay before the man already sitting at the bar made some kind of hand gesture to the barman signalling he would pay.

"Are you sure you should be drinking that, not that I mind paying for another?" The man spoke, glancing at you before his eyes traveled up from your legs to your eyes.

"I'm off the clock" you answered, trying to keep your voice even "what about you?" You countered, gesturing to his pilot uniform.

"Non alcoholic." He answered, tipping his glass towards you.

"Hmm" you hummed in acknowledgment before the barman set your drink down in front of you "thank you." You took a seat, finally turning your attention to the man who was shamelessly eye fucking you. You could practically see him undressing you. Being in this job, it wasn't uncommon for men to look at you coquettishly but this particular man's gaze left you fighting the urge to clench your thighs together.

"So, come here often?" He asked, dragging his eyes to yours again.

"Yes." You replied, sipping your drink.

"I don't think you do, I wouldn't have forgotten that pretty face" he smiled causing you to smile "or that beautiful smile" he added causing your simper to widen "gosh, aren't you beautiful." He finished, eyes lingering on you for a moment before he took a sip of his drink. He set his drink down again, looking at you some more as you smiled flirtatiously, prompting him to speak again. "Well, since you're off the clock and this is obviously your first time here, how about I show you around?" He suggested.

"I've been here before, I know my way around." You quipped.

"But there are so many places I can show you, places I'm sure you're yet to explore." He insisted, gesturing around with his left hand before realising his mistake and putting his hand back in his pocket, back in hiding, but it was too late.

"I saw that." You spoke, hinting at the wedding ring he was hiding. He only smirked in response. "You're sure the Mrs won't mind?" You questioned causing him to nit his brows "you know, showing me around, helping me explore?"

"I won't tell if you don't." He winked.

"Fine then Mr pilot, off we go." You agreed, quickly finishing your drink.

"Please, Loki is fine." He insisted.

"Mmm, Loki." You answered, letting the syllables fall from your lips. Loki nodded, biting his lip as he watched you speak.

"Say it again." He requested.

"Lo—ki." You said slower.

*🛩️🛩️🛩️*

"So, this is the—" Loki began, gesturing to something before you cut him off, slamming your lips onto his. Wrapping his arms around you, he kissed you back with the same intensity, walking you backwards until your back hit the wall with a thud. The kiss grew sloppy, both of you moaning into it as your hands explored one another's bodies. Lokis tongue slipped past your parted lips, into your mouth before you sucked onto it, Lokis hips pinning you into place so you could feel his growing erection straining against his trousers. You broke the kiss, catching your breath as Lokis lips travelled across your neck, occasionally nipping at your jaw. Your breathing grew ragged as your head fell back against the wall granting Loki further access, his lips travelling lower. Once he reached the top of your shirt, he began undoing the buttons, kissing your chest as more and more of it was exposed before he was licking across your stomach. Looking down at him, you grabbed his pilot hat, exposing his inky locks before putting it on your head. His lips travelled lower but you prompted him to stand up, there was one thing you needed right now, the rest could wait.

Once he was standing again, you helped him take his blazer off, kissing each other in the process. You began undoing Lokis tie before he stopped you, taking it off himself and placing his tie around your neck before undoing his top button. He already looked different, more relaxed, sexier.

"The rest stays on." He spoke firmly causing you to nod in reply.

His fingers found the zip on your skirt before he undone it, allowing it to pool on the floor. He pulled his trousers down enough to free his cock before picking your hand up and bringing it to your mouth.

"Spit" he ordered "good girl." He praised once you did before guiding your hand towards his length. You wrapped your hand around his cock, spreading your saliva along it as you grew wetter and wetter in anticipation. Once he was lathered enough, his hips pinned you to the wall again before he lifted you. Your legs wrapped around his waist as he pulled your thin, soaked underwear to the side, guiding himself towards your entrance as he angled up into you. You gasped as he pushed inside, filling you completely.

"Fuck." You mewled in his ear as he moved you up and down his hard shaft. He was grunting and groaning in your ear before he nipped your earlobe causing you to moan louder. He was practically slamming into you, sweat beading on his forehead as he fucked you mercilessly against the wall. Your back was hot from the friction of sliding up and down the wall so vigorously; there were no doubt burns forming but all pain was quickly converted into pleasure as Loki entered you.

"This cunt was made for me" he gritted out, still burying himself inside of you, hitting that perfect spot "say it."

"T-this c—" you stuttered, unable to speak.

"Say it." He commanded again, pulling almost completely out of you.

"This cunt was made for you!" You rushed out, moaning once he slid back inside.

"You take me so well, gripping me like that" he spoke incoherently between groans "fuck, I can feel you clenching around me" he said almost painfully before his lips found your ear "trying to make me cum? Want my cum? Hmm?" He whispered like a dirty secret.

"Yes, fuck yesss." You cried out.

"Yeah, want me to fill you up?" He continued. You could feel him smirking against you "want me to make you a mother?"

"Oh my god Loki" You almost screamed at his words, back arching off of the wall as you reached your climax, Loki pressing his lips to yours as your walls thrummed around him, spurring his own orgasm. He stilled inside of you, ejaculating as you swallowed down his gasp "don't tease me." You finished breathlessly.

"Who said anything about teasing?" He smiled, riding through his high before lowering you as he pulled out. You pulled your skirt up, zipping it back up before doing your buttons up. Loki sheathed himself before taking his tie back that was still around your neck. He fastened it before taking his hat back too.

"It appears you've got something on your trousers Mr Laufeyson." You smiled as Loki readjusted his ring.

"It's also dripping down your legs, Mrs Laufeyson." He answered smugly as your eyes rounded. You looked down, realising he was lying.

"You actually do have something though." You pointed at his trousers.

"It's a combination of our love." He grinned.

"Ew, don't make me puke." You laughed. "Go and clean yourself up, you've got spares in your locker."

"Praise the Lord for my doting wife." He smiled, kissing you. "Soon to be milf." He added, groping you.

"We'll see Loki, we'll see." You laughed, pushing him away as you heard nearby voices. Walking out of the room, you spotted Bucky and Steve who were also pilots and Lokis coworkers. "Hello boys." You smiled at them as you passed. Both of their eyes followed you before Loki slapped their heads when he came out behind you.

"S-sorry." Steve apologised awkwardly causing Bucky to narrow his gaze at him.

"She's mine." Loki spoke almost dreamily as he watched you walk away.