Desk duty

"Demoted to desk duty for the foreseeable." Loki sighed, still typing on the keyboard as you stood, still close to the door as you spoke.

"You see it as a demotion, I see it as an opportunity." You grinned, stepping closer to him.

"An opportunity you say." Loki replied, copying your expression as you sat on his desk.

"Yes." You nodded, looking down at him seductively as his hand started moving across your thigh, thumb drawing circles near your knee as your hand found his chest, smoothing over his tie.

"I think I see where this is going." He spoke, tongue darting out to lick his bottom lip.

"Yeah?" You giggled

"Riiight after I've finished this." He finished, hand leaving your leg as he focused back on the computer screen in front of him.

"But Lokii, I'm bored noww." You whined in an attempt to catch his attention again.

"Well then why don't you go and entertain yourself with the other fun avengers, you know, the ones still allowed to go on missions." He huffed.

"Ouch, jealous?" You teased.

"Yes." He nodded.

"This is just a tiny little punishment" you began, playing with his tie "plus, at least you've got your own office unlike the agents on floor five all packed into the room—"

"Like sardines." He finished contemplatively.

"Exactly, see."

"I suppose things could be worse." He agreed.

"Yes" you nodded "it could also be a lot better." You smiled, leaning down to kiss him, Loki kissing you back when your lips met.

"Right, off" He said, breaking the kiss as he gestured for you to stand up "I've got work to do."

"Fine" you sighed "I'll go see if Bucky wants to—" you began, standing to your feet.

"You little minx." Loki cut in, narrowing his gaze at you."

"Ouch, jealous?"

"Yes." He nodded, pushing his chair out from under his desk and gesturing to his lap.

"Well, can't have that now can we." You smiled, biting your lip as you made your way back towards Loki, straddling him as you pressed your lips to his. Lokis hands found your back, pulling you flush against him as he deepened the kiss, groaning into it as you rolled your hips against his. His tongue pushed passed your lips, moving against yours before you broke the kiss, catching your breath. Lokis hands continued to roam your back as you undid his tie, placing it around your own neck before undoing a couple of his buttons giving you perfect access to his neck. Loki couldn't contain his delight as you peppered kisses across his neck, moving up to his ear causing his grip around you to tighten. He always loved when kissed him there. You continued your movements feeling Lokis cock growing beneath you as you began rolling your hips again, desperate to feel it against your core.

You undid another one of his shirt buttons, exposing part of his shoulder as your lips moved there before you wrapped your legs around his torso as he stood. Placing you on the desk, Loki stood between your legs, his hard cock straining against the material of his trousers. You were quick to remove his restraints, undoing his belt as he pulled his trousers down enough to release his length. Wrapping your hand around it, you began stroking as Loki reached underneath your skirt before tugging your panties down, opening his desk draw and concealing them in there, offering you a coy smile as your eyes met again. Reaching back underneath your skirt, Loki began drawing circles over your clit as you continued to pleasure him, thumb running over the tip already dripping with precum. Pausing his movements, Lokis hand replaced yours on his shaft as he began palming himself, his other hand finding your lower back as he pulled you closer to the edge of his desk, your skirt riding further up your thighs as he did so.

Widening your legs further, you helped guide Loki to your entrance before he thrust into you, both of you releasing a breath at the feeling. Loki pulled out before entering you again, filling you further as you bit your lip, trying to stifle your moans.

"So tight." He spoke through gritted teeth, tying to push deeper into you as you closed your eyes, the feeling of his cock hitting that perfect spot leaving you almost inebriated.

"Loki!" You yelped as he reached between you both, thumb toying with your clit causing you to bite back a lewd moan, aware that anyone could walk past the office.

"You weren't saying anything." He reasoned, stifling his smile as he continued playing with your clit, filling you on his desk.

"Fuckk Loki." You began to moan, his thrusts quickening as well as his movements on your clit. Before long, he was slamming into you, the sound of his skin slapping yours filling the room as you laid back against the desk, Loki fucking into you relentlessly as he bared his teeth, chasing sweet release.

"Fuck. Desk. Duty." He snarled, entering you with every word, hips snapping into yours.

"Don't stoppp, I'm so closee." You begged, hand gripping the edge of the desk. Loki continued, sweat beading on his forehead as he fucked you until he felt your walls pulsing around him, your arousal coating his cock, an indication that he had successfully completed this mission. You floated down from your high as Loki prolonged it, searching for his own climax before he stilled his movements, cumming inside of you.

Once you were both sated, completely and utterly, Loki pulled out of you, helping you to sit up as you pulled your skirt back down, certain your next stop would be to your bathroom to shower. Loki sheathed himself before doing his shirt buttons back up, unlike you, he was able to make himself look presentable again with a flick of the wrist. He took his tie back from around your neck before fastening it around his own despite your pout.

"What's the matter?" Loki asked, seeing your expression as you watched him.

"You look smart like this, formal. I'll miss it."

"This is my dress wear for the foreseeable y/n, nothing to miss." He chuckled.

"Unfortunately not." You answered.

"What?"

"I got you off of desk duty." You smiled.

"What?!" He asked again.

You winked before Loki kissed you. "You can thank me later." You spoke, hopping off of his desk.

"Ooh I intend to." He teased.