Videogames

"Dangerboy007 is coming up on your left" you warned your teammate through your headset as you sat at the edge of your seat, gripping your controller "I'm gonna take him out" you assured, sneaking up to the player and planting a bomb on their back before quickly zooming away "aaaand, boom!" You laughed, glancing at the camera that was recording todays gaming session for your YouTube channel.

"How much longer is this going to take?" Loki asked, whining as he entered your gaming room.

"Just a bit longer, I need to get this content finished babe." You answered, not even sparing him a glance. He narrowed his gaze at you before deciding to sit down on the sofa in the corner of the room. Loki liked and understood many things including literature, sport and even cooking but this, running around in some kind of virtual world and killing people, he just couldn't grasp. He sat patiently, watching you play as he waited for you to finish. Whenever you'd win which somehow meant killing as many other players as you could, he'd watch you yelp victoriously or make some kind of other lewd noise. At first he was confused by it, maybe even annoyed by it but then he saw that all too familiar bite of the lip when you'd win and it made him intrigued by it. He knew that look, he made you make that look, that was your pleased look, your sated look, your pre sex look. He observed you a little longer, watching you bite your lip before he realised that you winning in this game was somehow pleasuring you, enticing you. You winning turned you on and you being turned on turned him on.

"What's the matter y/n, you're looking a little flushed?" Loki asked as you sat closer to the edge of your seat, biting your lip as you won again.

"Mm fine." You answered as he sat next to you.

"Are you sure, you know if you need any help with anything, I'd be more than happy to oblige." He offered, placing the palm of his hand against your upper thigh before running it up and down soothingly, seductively.

"W-what are you doing?" You asked, glancing down at his movements as his hand moved higher and higher. You felt your heart rate increasing as blood rushed to your centre.

"Just watching you play." Loki answered knowing that this wasn't just a simple game to you, it was power, pleasure. "Want me to stop?"

"NoYes!" You rushed out, not needing the distraction.

"Really?" He queried, lowering his voice as he spoke in your ear "do you really want me to stop?" He purred before kissing your neck causing your breath to hitch. You didn't want him to stop, of course not, but you needed to film more content, edit it and post it all before the end of the day so you reluctantly declined. "Come on, let me take care of you" he continued, licking the shell of your ear after he spoke.

"Loki I ca—" you began in an unconvincing whisper before Loki cut you off.

"You're making me so hard already and you're just sitting there." He interjected, his free hand palming his cock. He noticed your eyes dart towards his movements, your mouth falling open slightly as he palmed his clothed erection. Finally, he had you. He waited for you to take over but instead you scooted away from him and focused back on the game causing his smirk to fall.

"Not right now."

"W-what?" He questioned, mouth agape as you ignored him. In the history of your whole relationship, this had never happened; you were both always so desperately hungry for one another and yet now you were declining him. Did this mean it was done, were you finally over him? Surely not? No. No! "If you don't turn off that stupid video game and have sex with me, I'm gonna masturbate right here." He snapped causing you to pause as you looked at him. He raised a brow, challenging your lack of movements before he began undoing his belt slowly.

"Sorry guys, I'm gonna be AFK for a little." You announced before practically tearing the headset off and turning towards Loki before pushing him back against the chair and mounting him. You pressed your lips firmly against his, moaning into the kiss as his hands found the curve of your ass. You rolled your hips against his as you felt his hard cock underneath you. The material of your trousers were thin, thin enough that you could feel the outline of his length before you reached between you both, undoing his belt fully and unsheathing him. You brought your hand to his mouth, prompting Loki to spit on it before you wrapped it around his length and began fisting him. He grabbed your chin, bringing your lips to his again as he kissed you deeply, his free hand against your waist whilst you pleasured him. "Not yet." You warned when you felt him sucking your tongue a little too hard, you knew he was getting close. You paused your movements before standing and tugging down your trousers as well as your panties before straddling him again. "You finish inside okay." You nodded, guiding his length to your entrance before you sat down on him, biting your lip as your eyes met.

"Fuck y/n." He groaned, finally being inside of you. You needed little time adjusting to his size, your pussy already wet as you pleasured him. You began bouncing above him, Loki helping guide your movements. You moaned in his ear, the room filling with the sound of you both having sex as you drew closer to your climax. "I'm soo close." Loki panted, holding you against him.

"Cum for me baby." You reassured him, holding his cheek as your eyes met before he released, painting your walls with his seed. "Good boy." You smiled before kissing him gently as he rode out his high.

💘