Im yours

When the two of you danced, it was sultry, seducing. All eyes would be trained on the two of you as your hands roamed over one another's bodies, your hips swaying as Loki held you against him. He'd lean in, whispering something in your ear to make you smile before dipping you and slowly bringing you back up. It was evident that whenever he did so, he was purposely placing one of his legs between yours, teasing you. You knew every woman wanted to be you, they wanted to be the lady pressed against the debonair god, gazing into his eyes as he explored her with his hands. However, you were also aware that every man would have loved to have been Loki, it was evident in the way they watched you, hungrily, only looking away whenever Loki would catch their eye. They wanted you. You were two of the newest avengers, earth's mightiest heroes and yet you still spent your Saturday nights dancing, publically, carelessly; of course everyone wanted to be you.

What others didn't know about Loki was that underneath his hard exterior and his seemingly apathetic approach to life, he was a mentally masochistic man who also wanted nothing other than you. At first you denied this side to him but then you realised how rewarding it was to indulge him. Both of you had a high libido, it's what drew you to one another in the first place but there was something so different, stronger, more primal in Loki whenever you'd yield to his hidden tendencies.

Usually Loki would physically restrain himself in some way whether that was with a gag or with handcuffs during sex but on Saturday's whenever he'd stop dancing and head to the bar leaving you alone, you knew what he wanted.

By yourself now, you continued to dance, your expression daring someone to approach you. Loki no longer a threat from his perch at the bar, someone did. You locked eyes with a stranger, his pupils dull compared to Loki's. No one compared to Loki but this was only a dance. You reciprocated his smirk, granting him the pleasure of ghosting your body with his hand. As you spun around, your eyes met Loki's who brought his glass to his lips, hand wrapped around it tightly as he watched you. Holding the back of the strangers hands, you placed them both against your body, watching Loki as his jaw clenched. You moved against him, his chest pressed to your back as Loki sat, seething at the sight. This thrilled you, you were excited.

"Should we get out of here?" The man eventually questioned, causing you to roll your eyes as you tried to let him down gently. He didn't seem pleased at you turning him down, seemingly forgetting your status as he grabbed your arm. Before you could even react, Loki was on his feet, the man terrified as Loki looked down at him condescendingly. You almost felt bad for the stranger, he was well within his right to ask, according to the tabloids, you and Loki weren't together but the grabbing of your arm solidified his ill fate.

When you and Loki left the club, it was clear how possessive he had become. This was the something different. Kisses exchanged in dark alleyways were desperate. His hands on your body were impatient. It was like he had something to prove, something to tame.

It wasn't long before you were pushed up against a wall, the lack of adequate street lighting shielding the clandestine act happening in the alley. Hiking up your dress, Loki's hand moved down your leg as he lifted it, securing it against him as he freed his length. You almost missed each other's lips as you kissed messily, Loki moving your panties to the side. You gasped into the feverish kiss, Loki swallowing it as he pushed inside of you. His lips ventured to your neck where he sucked harsh bruises, burying himself inside of you. He barely pulled out of you, both of you remaining close as he fucked you. You tried to keep your moans quiet, not wanting to alert anyone to what was happening but it was difficult when Loki was thrusting into you so deeply, so, hard.

"Feels so good." You murmured in his ear, resting your head in the crook of his neck as he took his pleasure. Instead of replying, he moved faster, breathing ragged.

"Look at me" he ordered, gripping your cheeks with one of his hands "you're mine" he stated, still moving in and out of you "say it."

"I'm yours." You concurred.

"Say it again."

"I am yours."

That was enough to sate him, to end this, for now. You knew it was only going to get better once you arrived back at the compound.