I gave your girlfriend cunnilingus on my couch

"We really shouldn't be doing this." You panted, back arching into Loki as his lips roamed your abdomen leaving soft kisses the lower he ventured.

"That just makes this all the better." Loki smirked, glancing up at you as his lips trailed over the edge of your panties. Before you could protest further, you felt Lokis tongue licking over your clothed clit causing you to sigh contently. "I could stop." He offered.

"No!" You quickly interjected "please carry on."

"As you wish." He grinned before continuing his movements over the thin material blocking the feeling of his tongue directly on your core. He hooked one of your legs over his shoulder as it began falling to the side, nearly touching the floor from where you both nestled on the couch. His mouth moved towards the flesh of your inner thighs as he kissed them causing you to let out a needy whine wanting him to continue where he was. "What's the matter?" He asked teasingly as he looked up at you before hooking a finger underneath the waistband of your panties. "Want these off? Is that it?" He sniggered, watching your desperate expression as he began moving his finger through your wet folds. "Already so wet for me and we haven't even begun yet." He grinned.

"Please Loki, do something." You pleaded, his finger moving slower and slower as it circled your clit.

"Oh but I like this." He sneered.

"I knew this was a bad idea." You huffed, beginning to close your legs before Lokis hand held your waist down . Mission accomplished you smiled to yourself as his expression grew serious. Wasting no time, Loki practically tore your underwear off before his mouth latched around your clit causing your hands to quickly find his hair as you held him in place whilst gently tugging at it. Your hips began grinding against his face as he lessened his pressure, settling for licking broad stripes from your entrance, occasionally prodding it with his tongue. The sound of you moaning his name quickly filled the room. Pulling back slightly, Loki looked up at you as he used his index and middle finger to rub your clit.

One of his fingers made its way lower, towards your entrance before Loki buried it inside causing your body to jolt as his name continued to flow from your lips. Taking his finger out almost as quickly as he had put it in, he brought it to his lips, sucking it as well as another finger before entering you with them again.

"Fuckk Lokiii yesss don't stoppp." You cried as he thrusted his fingers in and out of you. Settling back down, his tongue once again found your clit, rolling it over it as waves of pleasure consumed you. Before you knew it, your legs began shaking as your orgasm snuck up on you, leaving you a panting mess as your vision blurred. When the burning pleasure became too much, you tried to push his head away but Loki continued lapping up your juices as he ravaged you. "P-please Lokii." You whimpered but Loki could feel that you were again so so close to another release. He had to take you there. He pumped in and out of quicker you whilst prodding at your clit causing another pleasure filled climax to shroud you causing a sensual geyser to erupt as you surprisingly squirted, coating Lokis face in your arousal as your tired eyes fell closed, Loki finally ending his attack. "I think I'm dead." You murmured, breathing beginning to return to normal as you floated on cloud nine.

"Sweet thing like you has to be enjoyed." Loki smiled coyly, delicately lowering your leg as he wiped his face, licking his lips.

"We've got to stop doing this." You exhaled.

"Why, scared your boyfriend is going to find out?" Loki snorted.

"Loki!!"

"What? I'm sure if Bucky pushed you once in a while you wouldn't have to keep coming back to me." He shrugged as he sat up slightly. "Although, I'm not complaining." He sniggered, pecking your thigh.

"This is the last time Loki." You insisted, moving to stand up as you searched for your discarded clothes.

"You always come back for more y/n."

"Whatever." You huffed, putting your dress on before practically storming out of Lokis place wishing you had used the bathroom first. Luckily you didn't live too far away. A quick walk and you'd be showering in your own bathroom in no time.

Later that day, closer to the evening, Loki was surprised when he heard his door knock. He wasn't expecting visitors. Making his way to it, he smiled at the person looking back at him.

"I can't stay away from you."

"Come in Barnes." Loki beckoned Bucky inside with a wry smile.