Avengers Tower

Random Loki angst I felt compelled to write 🤣🤣

"Did you mourn?" Loki asked, looking away from you when you scoffed.

"Mourn?" You laughed humourlessly.

"So a no" he stated, rolling his eyes.

"I didn't mourn Loki, I died with you" you whispered, causing him to look back at you.

"Well, you seem quite alright with your new midgardian companions" he mocked waiting for you to reply but all you could do was look at him with a somber expression before swallowing and turning away from him.

"Give me the tesseract Loki, I'm not going to fight you" you said as you walked towards the minibar to get yourself a drink. Knitting his brows, Loki followed behind you.

"Where's the fighter gone? Her I like" he grinned, settling in front of you.

"Give me the tesseract" you repeated.

"Where is she? Where's my y/n?"

You let his words linger in the air as you downed a whisky. You had begged and bargained with the universe for this day, to finally be reunited with Loki but instead you go this twisted, corrupted version of him. A version that was set on death, destruction, revenge. How dare he? How dare he be the one craving revenge after all that he put you through? Years, years without him. You had been through hell and he was the one who wanted revenge. You slammed the glass back on the counter causing it to smash before Loki flinched. Crimson ribbons danced down your hand as shards of glass buried themselves in it.

"Your y/n is dead!" You snapped "you extinguished your y/n the moment you fell from that bridge and left m—her. You lost all claim to her the second you decided to continue living without her by your side letting her believe that you were dead"

"Y/n I'm sor—"

"IM NOT DONE YET" you interrupted as you left from behind the minibar and made your way to Loki whilst he watched you intently "you, left, me" you uttered as you looked into his eyes.

"It wasn't that simple y/n, I was taken, made to do the bidding of a mad man" Loki pleaded with you.

"I would have plucked every star from the sky and gifted them to you if it would have made you happy and I'm nowhere near as strong as you, don't you dare tell me you couldn't escape the clutches of a madman to come back to me Loki" you scolded. "If you don't give me the tesseract I'll prize it from your unconscious body. How's that for a fighter?" You spat.