Thats my girl

The sound of the headboard hitting the wall reverberated around the room as Loki fucked you, his pleasured pants growing louder as you moaned his name. You tightened your legs around him, pulling him closer towards you. With each thrust, he pushed you further up the bed, your head buried into the pillows beneath you as your moans grew louder.

"You feel so good" Loki praised through gritted teeth, his eyes closing as he flicked the hair that was clinging to the sweat beading on his forehead out of his face. "This pretty pussy is all mine" he continued to preach, almost incoherently as you clenched your walls around him, coaxing him in deeper. "Gonna fill you up, let everyone know who you belong to" he grunted, his thrusts hard as your nails dug into his back leaving harsh red lines in their wake.

"I need it Loki, want you to fill me up" you mewled, looking up at him through your lashes.

"Yeah, want me to make you a mum?" He smirked, looking down at you with a burning desire.

"Please, need your cum" you practically begged, nodding.

"Mhmm?" He hummed "gonna let me fuck you raw? Put a baby into you?" He questioned, his hips rocking into yours.

"Fuck Loki, yess" you whimpered, gasping slightly as Loki paused his movements, reaching between you to rip off the condom that was seperating you both. "Fuck!" You groaned as he entered you again, slower this time with his bare cock. Your walls gripped him tightly, your body craving his seed as he sank into you.

"I'm gonna get you pregnant" Loki uttered breathlessly as he moved in and out of you.

"Ughhh, yess" you moaned lewdly, the feeling of Loki's cock inside of you intensifying at the sound of his words.

"You like it? Huh? The feeling of my cock buried deep inside of you?" Loki questioned smugly, he could feel that you were close.

"Yes, yesss" you almost cried.

"You like that I'm going to put a baby in you?" He continued to reel, almost beratingly.

"Fuckk Lokiii" you practically shrieked, your orgasm approaching.

"Gonna do it, gonna fuck a baby into you" he governed, his thrusts speeding as he began to grunt, hips moving to and fro.

"I'm cumming" you near cried, the pleasure consuming you.

"Ugh, fuck" Loki panted gruffly as his movements stilled, hips stuttering as he released, shooting his load inside of you. "That's my girl, taking it sogood" he praised, his warm seed filling you as you smiled lazily up at him.

"I fucking—" you started, pulling Loki into a messy kiss "love you."