If i was your best friend

Fresh out of the shower, you creamed your body as you thought about what film you'd throw on. You were in the mood for something fluffy, romantic, despite the lack of romance in your own life. You took out a pair of underwear from your draw, putting them on before you heard your door knock. You put your dressing gown on, securing it tightly before making your way towards it. Peaking through the spy-hole, you saw Loki standing on the other side. You quickly opened the door, welcoming him inside.

"Today has been so long." He complained, kicking his shoes off as he entered, closing the door behind him.

"Hello to you too." You smiled.

"Hello darling." He spoke, kissing you on the cheek. "Mm, you smell nice." He noted.

"Vanilla and coconut." You grinned before he leant back down, sniffing your hair.

"You smell good enough to eat." He winked, pulling backwards.

"Well, I was just about to watch a film if you want to join me?" You offered, making your way back to your bedroom.

"I'd love to." He answered, following behind you.

Once you reached your bedroom, Loki sat on your bed as you threw him the remote telling him to find something lighthearted. You opened your wardrobe, looking for a top to wear before Loki interrupted you.

"Don't get dressed on my accord" he called making you turn to face him "you know, if you're more comfortable in your dressing gown."

"But I feel so underdressed." You pouted. Finding the hem of his shirt, Loki lifted it over his head, your eyes landing on his chiselled chest for a moment before he discarded his shirt, grinning at you as he noticed you staring.

"Better?" He interrupted, your eyes meeting his.

"Better." You nodded.

"Right, come and snuggle whilst we watch whatever this is." He motioned, opening his arms, as well as his legs. You jumped on the bed, settling back against Loki, your back against his chest as you sat between his legs. You pulled the duvet over you, snuggling closer against him as you played the film, content in Lokis embrace. You were both in near silence for around forty minutes of the film before you sighed.

"What's the matter?" He asked.

"I haven't been romanced in like forever, now I'm jealous of a fictional character." You huffed.

"Like this?" Loki asked, kissing the nape of your neck "or this?" He continued, moving his lips to the side of your neck.

"Mm." You hummed as he continued his administrations. You moved your head to the side, granting him more access as his hands smoothed over the contours of your body over your dressing gown. "What are you going?" You asked as his hand came into contact with your bare thigh.

"Touching my best friend." He answered, lips against your skin.

You practically melted against him as his hand trailed up your thigh, you widening your legs as your knees bent. He kissed behind your ear, nibbling on your earlobe as his hand reached your centre, cupping your pussy over your panties. You let out a small, breathy gasp as he moved his hand against it. You lifted your hips slightly, grinding against his hand, desperate for more friction. He moved his hand underneath your panties, fingers coming into contact with your clit before he started circling it. Your head fell back against him as your eyes closed feeling his fingers against you, he moved them lower towards your wet entrance before delving inside. You babbled his name incoherently as he curled two of his fingers inside of you, reaching that perfect spot. His other hand found the knot of your dressing gown string before untying it, letting the material open exposing the rest of your body. There was no room for feeling uncomfortable when it came to Loki, you had been best friends for years and he had seen you naked plenty of times in those years regardless of whether or not it was as sexual as this time. His free hand cupped your breast, kneading it as he fingered you with the other.

His lips never strayed far from your skin as he took you to your peak. One of your hands held his leg as your body stiffened, your climax consuming you. Loki continued his movements, slower as his thumb circled your clit as he helped you through your orgasm.

"Oh fuck." You exhaled, coming down from your high.

"Feeling 'romanced' now?" He spoke once your eyes were open again and your body was slack against his. Not answering, you turned in his hold, pressing your lips to his as you kissed him deeply. Your chest was against his as the kiss grew sloppier. Your hand ventured down his body before you came into contact with his bulge.

"You're such a perv, you're so hard." You laughed against his lips as you gently squeezed his erection causing his hips to lift slightly.

"Can you blame me?" He answered.

Grinning, you began moving your lips lower, kissing his neck before you reached his chest and then his abdomen. His eyes darkened as you moved even lower before reaching the hem of his jeans. You undid his belt before unbuttoning his jeans as you rested between his legs. You pulled them down enough to reveal his cock that sprang free. It throbbed slightly, moving on its own accord when you lightly kissed the tip. Your eyes were on Lokis as you wrapped your hand around it before palming him.

"Y/n." He hummed contently as you continued fisting his length, occasionally kissing the pink tip before circling it with your tongue. You lowered your head, taking him into your mouth as his hooded eyes closed from pleasure. Your hand continued moving up and down the base of his length as you sucked the rest, your tongue running over the thick veins. Your name fell from his lips as his hand found the back of your head, helping guide your moments. You let him fuck your mouth, humming against him causing his body to jolt slightly until he stopped your movements, hand leaving the back of your head. You looked up at him confused as he let out a frenzied "s-stop." You stopped, confused as he leant over to your bedside table, opening the draw before recognition hit you. He pulled out a condom as you pulled his jeans further down his legs so they were at his ankles. Discarding the packet, he removed the condom before putting it on, rolling it down his cock. Once he was finished, you took it as your invitation to straddle him. You took your dressing gown off fully, as well as your panties before you sat above him, legs on either side of his waist as you leant down, capturing his lips. You moved your hips slightly, his cock gliding through your wet folds as you continued kissing.

When the ache between your legs grew too much, you reached between you both, guiding his cock towards your entrance as you lifted your hips, only to sink back down against him. You both released a moan, his hard cock filling you completely as you got used to the feeling. After a few moments, revelling in the stretch, you began moving, bouncing above him. His hands found your breasts, squeezing them as you took your pleasure from him, balancing yourself with your hands against his chest. Your combined moans filled the room quickly as you both chased your climaxes. One of your hands reached down, playing with your clit as Loki raised his hips to meet your movements, fucking you. He eventually held you down against him, thrusting up into you as he grew desperate for release.

"I'm soo close" you whined "don't stop."

He didn't, capturing one of your hardened nipples into his mouth as he moved in and out of you.

"I'm cumming." You near cried, walls clenching around Loki as your second orgasm washed over you. He was close by, stilling his movements as he came too, ejaculating into the condom as he held you against him. You were panting above him, chest rising and falling as you rode through your high, the feeling of Loki throbbing inside of you prolonging it. You were both content like that.

Soon after, the world around you both came back into focus, the end of the film still playing. Loki pulled out, throwing the condom away as you collapsed against the bed. He kicked the rest of his jeans off, now as nude as you as he snuggled against you, wrapping his arms around you. Your naked bodies were pressed against one another's as you drifted into a post orgasmic sleep.

Loki really was your bestest friend.