Home movie

"Who was that on the phone?" Loki asked, tucking your chair under the table as you sat down.

"Just Bucky, he was asking where my mace and chain was." You replied as Loki took his own seat.

"And you just happen to keep that in your room? How comes I've never seen it in there?" Loki questioned as he picked up his menu.

"Thats because when you're in my room, we don't spend time looking through my weapons cabinet." You grinned as you picked up your own menu.

"Fair." He answered, pulling down your menu as he winked at you.

Meanwhile, Bucky made his way towards your room after getting off of the phone to you. Arriving, he opened the door before taking a step inside as his eyes moved over the contents. Your room was tidy and your bed made but the evidence of you getting ready earlier was evident. There was a discarded lipstick on the bed as well as an odd earring. Stepping further inside, Bucky noticed the red pair of lacy thongs carelessly left on the floor too and he swallowed thickly at the sight. The urge to pick them up and take them with him was strong but he fought to overcome it especially with the image he had conjured in his mind of Loki somehow finding out and punishing him. He didn't know whether that's what he wanted or not. He stepped over them and continued towards the cabinet until he felt something underneath his foot. Looking down, he noticed that he had stepped on the remote that was halfway sticking out from under your bed. He bent to pick it up before hearing your voice coming from the TV. Quickly, he spun on his feet, eyes widening at the sight before

"Is it recording?" You called from the bed as Loki set up the camera at the end of it wearing nothing but his boxers whilst you were no more clad, your body shielded by Lokis who turned and began kneeling on the bed.

"It is." He nodded, widening your legs as he settled between them.

"Knowing you, it's not, I should check." You insisted, beginning to get up before Loki hooked your legs around his waist.

"Don't you trust me?" He murmured, leaning down as he began kissing your neck.

"I'd be mad to." You murmured, eyes closed as you moved your head to the side allowing Loki further access to your neck.

Bucky didn't notice when he had began absentmindedly running his hand over his bulge after he had thrown something at the door to close it before focusing back onto the screen. He just knew that It was somewhere between Loki going down on you and the sight of him removing his boxers. The sound of your light moans quietly filled the room through the speakers on the TV as Loki devoured you. Slowly, he sat on the bed as he unbuckled his belt. He wouldn't stroke himself to completion but he had to properly enjoy this home moviethat he had stumbled across whilst he could. He knew that it was wrong, perverted but there was something about you and Loki that stirred something in him. It always had.

When you both first started dating, he felt a slight twinge of jealously. He and Loki had become friends and he had always had feelings for you. This jealousy grew into something else when he had caught you both kissing. Lokis hands moved over your body as he pulled you flush against him. You were moaning into the kiss as Lokis hand found your ass. He felt himself growing hard at the sight and quickly averted his gaze before leaving the room.

Another time, he had watched you and Loki sparring together. Sweat trickled down Lokis face before he lifted his shirt to wipe it off. You had bitten your lip before prompting him to take the whole thing off. Something about watching Loki in all his godly glory being pinned to the ground by you was extremely sexy. Whilst Loki was under you, he of course bucked his hips upwards causing you to gasp as your hands found his chest. There were words exchanged between you both, secret words but Bucky had heard them. When you both walked out of the room together, he knew that Loki was about to fuck you, probably against the wall or even in the shower. Either way, it was hot to think about.

Now sitting in front of the TV, Bucky wrapped his hand around his hard cock as he watched Loki slamming his hips into yours.

"Yesss Lokiii that feels so goood." You moaned as Loki leant further down, your legs hooked behind his head as he quickened his pace, pounding you.

"You feel so good, so perfect." He grunted, baring his teeth as he plunged deeper into you.

"Please don't stop please don't stop please don't stoppp." You begged desperately as Loki circled his hips, grounding into you.

Reaching over to grab a few tissues from the tissue box, Bucky couldn't help but ejaculate with a strangled cry as you screamed Lokis name, reaching your own climax. He felt strangely in tuned with you. He continued stroking his shaft as he came down from his high but he was annoying still hard and Loki had ordered you to go on all fours. Another one wouldn't hurt he thought as he glanced at the time and realised you and Loki hadn't been gone for long at all considering it was a date night in a fancy restaurant. He had helped Loki plan it.

He made himself slightly more comfortable, laying against the bed as he picked up a few more tissues as Loki entered you again with leisurely strokes. He didn't know who he wanted to be in that moment. Loki, fucking you, feeling you clenching around his cock as you moaned his name or perhaps you having the privilege of being stretched by Loki. Being fucked by a god.

Concurrently, you and Loki were kissing in the restroom after you told him to follow you. Before you had left, Loki had given you a little present which consisted of vibrating underwear and a remote that he had control over. What he failed to mention was that he was going to edge you all night until you were begging him to fuck you.

"Did the restaurant take your card details for the reservation?" You asked, breaking the kiss.

"Yes." He nodded.

"Then teleport us home."

"We've only had a glass of wine." He countered as he smiled down at you.

"Please."

"So desperate. My desperate little y/n, that's what I'll call you from now on." He chirped as you knitted your brows.

"If you don't take us home right now, then we have to do it here and if we do it here, you have to be very quiet." You stipulated.

"Is that a threat?"

"Mmhmm." You nodded "Come on, we both know quiet sex isn't in your forte."

"I'm impressed." He smirked "very well." He announced, latching his lips back onto yours before teleporting outside your room. Your lips never broke contact as you kicked the door open, pulling Loki in with you.

"HARDER! FASTER LOKI!"

You instantly broke the kiss, eyes widening when you heard yourself from the TV. Spinning on your feet, ready to attack as well as Loki who conjured two daggers, you gasped as your eyes settled on Bucky who was fumbling for the remote, dick in hand.

"At ease soldier." You called, tapping Lokis wrist to put his daggers away as your eyes stayed focused on Buckys who was looking at you with an apologetic expression after sheathing himself.

"Y/n I'm—" he started, beginning to stand up.

"Stay." You insisted.

"What?"

"She said stay." Loki added, standing next to you as he looked down at Bucky.

"Is this how you get off? Watching me and Loki?" You demanded.

"No—I—please." Bucky stuttered.

"Silence!" Loki exclaimed causing Buckys now covered cock to twitch.

"What do you say Loki, how about we have a little fun with him?" You suggested as you turned to Loki to speak.

"It has been a while since I let my carnal desires run rampage." He sneered, closing the door properly before looking back at Bucky.

"Naughty boys get punished." You grinned.