His god

Yet again Loki had purposely gone out of his way to undermine you not only in front of your colleagues but in front of the HYDRA members you were currently arresting during todays mission. Lokis blatant disrespect had caused them to snigger amongst themselves as you tried to ignore them, burning daggers with your eyes into the back of Lokis head. Once you both reached the base again, you wrote the names of the HYDRA members down, ready to leave the room before you paused in front of Loki. He looked down at you, jaw clenched defiantly as a small smile began to spread across your face remembering how this seemingly dominant man crumbled underneath you last night.

"What is it?" He finally asked, unable to maintain his hard exterior.

"When we get home, I'm gonna tear your clothes off and pound your ass so hard you can't see straight." You warned, causing him to gulp as you pushed past him, exiting the room. Once you were gone, he was quick to hide the tent that was springing in his trousers at your words. He was looking forward to coming home tonight.

The rest of the day passed torturously slowly for Loki as he kept glancing at the clock, eager to get home. That was your whole dynamic. In front of a crowd, Loki was assertive, commanding, a god, but alone, in the confines of the bedroom, he was far from pioneering, cowering as you fucked him, begging you for more as you teased him. Some may even describe him as cowardice, allowing a mere mortal woman to control him, to govern him but you were so much more than that. A god, no, but his god, wholeheartedly.

Once he was home, you were quick to rid him of his clothes as promised, allowing him to do the same to you as you gripped his shoulders, eyes on one another's as he went down on you. This was how he liked it, kneeling before you as his tongue delved between your folds. He kept his eyes trained on yours, licking ardently as your legs began to shake before you almost collapsed but he steadied you, like he always would. After you had orgasmed at least twice, he was able to finally succumb to you, allow himself to truly be dominated.

He laid against the bed, eyes hooded as you stroked his cock. You grabbed the bottle of lube, Lokis favourite one, before slicking your fingers with it. Your lube coated fingers travelled lower, towards his taut hole before you circled it lightly causing Loki to melt further against the bed.

"Please." He near whispered.

"Please what?"

"Please don't tease me." He rushed out. Your hand on his cock paused, tightening around the base whilst the slick digits of your other hand entered him. One finger, than another causing Loki to moan as a wicked grin spread across your face. "Fuckkk y/nn."

"Feels good?"

"Really fuck really good." He groaned. You resumed the movements of your hand on his cock, stroking him fast as you fingered his hole, Loki whimpering as you did so.

"Ready for me to fuck you?" You asked.

"Y-yess." Loki answered.

"What?"

"Yes! Norns yes!" He replied.

"Okay baby." You replied, removing your fingers before grabbing the new strap you ordered. Lokis eyes widened as he saw it.

"It's so big. How the hell are we gonna make that thing fit?" He gasped.

"You're gonna take it like a good fucking slut." You replied, securing it around yourself. "Hmm? What are you going to do?"

"Take it" Loki answered "like a slut." He added.

"Good boy." You smiled, spreading his thighs wider. You grabbed the lube again, squirting some on your hand before rubbing it over the dildo before it was slick enough to slip inside of him. "Relax for me okay." You prompted, guiding the strap into his hole. "Good, just like that." You cooed as he allowed you to enter him, filling him to the hilt as you let him adjust to the size. "I told you you could do it." You smiled, rubbing his thigh soothingly before he nodded frantically, desperate for you to move. You pulled out before thrusting back inside, setting a slow pace as Loki moaned your name. You increased your pace, hand finding Lokis cock again before you fisted it. Loki bucked his hips, trying to match your thrusts as you fucked him mercilessly. Your name fell from his lips like a chant, a prayer. There was already precum beading around his tip before you spread it around, revelling in the fact that he was already so close. "You gonna cum for me?"

"Yesss." He whimpered, moments before he lost control, cum spurting from his tip onto his torso as he came. "Fuck, yes, fuck y/n." He panted, ejaculating "so much, there's so much."

"Was that good baby? You liked that?" You teased, still stroking his cock.

"Y—yes." He answered, still out of breath.

"Aw, you're out of breath. Was that too fast, baby?" You cooed.

"P-perfect." He smiled, pulling you into a passionate kiss. His god, yes.

💘