Heavy petting

"Norns, I fear I may have died and gone to hel" Loki sighed, biting back a moan as your tongue swirled around the head of his cock. You looked up at him, a mischievous grin on your face as you took him into your mouth, hollowing your cheeks around his length. "Fuck" he hissed, shuffling forward off of the couch a little as his hand found the back of your head, helping guide your movements "it's torture not being able to—to fuck."

"Shh, there are people in the next room" you warned, your hand replacing your mouth as you palmed him.

"I can't help myself, you're just so" Loki began, head falling backwards as you guided him into your mouth again "ughh."

You could feel his cock hitting the back of your throat as you breathed through your nose, eyes trained on him. His grip in your hair grew tighter, more gratifying as you hollowed your cheeks around him once more, unwavering before you felt him release, his warm seed spilling into your mouth. Once his grip on your hair eased, you sat back a little, swallowing his cum as you wiped your mouth before standing up.

"Where are you going?" Loki asked, reaching out and grabbing your hand as you turned to leave.

"To bed Loki" you answered, shrugging your shoulders.

"Not yet" he smiled coyly "we still haven't—"

"We can't" you interrupted, placing your finger against his lips.

"Why can't we?" He asked, pulling you onto his lap.

"You're always too loud" you answered, hating the fact that you wore a skirt as Loki's hardening length rubbed against the thin material of your panties. "How are you already hard?" You huffed.

"It's just the affect you have on me darling" he smirked, rolling his hips against yours a little as you tried to control your breathing.

"Loki, we can't" you insisted, his fingers digging into your waist as you moved your hips to and fro.

"Alright, we can't" he agreed, hand reaching down between you as he pulled your panties to the side.

"Loki" you uttered in a half moan and half warning.

"I'm not going to go inside, I'm just here" he assured, his cock sliding through your wet folds.

"Fuck" you whisper shouted, hips grounding down against him as you rubbed your sensitive clit against the vein running down his hard shaft. "Lokii" you moaned breathily against his ear as you fell against him, Loki's arms wrapping around you.

"Does that feel good?" Loki asked, eyes hooded as he looked up at you. He fought to resist the urge to enter you as he moved against you.

"I need more" you murmured, lost in pleasure.

Hearing you, Loki moved you off of his lap as he laid you down against the couch. Eyes opening, you followed his movements as he moved further down the couch, pushing your legs apart until one of your feet was on the floor. Before you could cover your face with a pillow, Loki's head was between your legs, his lips wrapping around your clit as you almost shouted his name. Reaching out for a pillow to muffle your moans, your fingers interlocked with Loki's as he devoured you, tongue venturing through your moist centre as you writhed against the couch. You bit down on your lip hard as Loki flattened his tongue against your clit, slowly moving it up and down. You could feel yourself getting closer to your orgasm as you tried to silence yourself.

"Loki, I-I need you inside of me" you insisted.

It didn't take long for him to let go of your hand as he sat up, gripping his cock and coating it in the mixture of his saliva and your arousal. Your eyes met, two desperate pleads before Loki lined himself up with your entrance, pushing inside of you with ease as you bit your lip again. He pulled out of you before entering you again and rocking his hips against yours slowly as you both tried to be silent. In your quest for quiet, the squelching sound of his cock moving in and out of your pussy filled the room as well as heavy breaths. Both of your jaws were slack as you looked at each other, Loki leaning down to kiss you. You could taste yourself against him, it was intoxicating. Your tongues slid against one another as his pace increased, both of you growing more impatient, more needy. You could feel the coil in your abdomen tightening as Loki practically pounded into you. Tightening your walls around him, your toes curled as you hit your peak, your arousal gushing out onto Loki's cock.

"You were quiet" you noted coyly, coming down from your high.

"You were quiet" he mimicked you with a smile "next time I won't be so."