Hot & Cold P3 / Forbidden fruit

Waking up, you felt well rested. You got up and showered before changing. You couldn't stop thinking about how strange lasts night dream was. Was Loki really being serious when he said he couldn't make you desire something that wasn't already there? You couldn't deny the fact that Loki was attractive but you couldn't possibly like him like him. Maybe a little crush fuelled by lust. Exiting your room, you headed towards the kitchen.

"You look well rested." You heard from next to you.

"Morning Nat." You smiled.

"What are you doing?" She asked as she watched you preparing two breakfasts.

"Getting breakfast." You replied simply.

"For two?"

"I thought it'd be nice to get Loki some breakfast too." You simpered before taking the tray and walking out, heading towards the basement cells.

Once you arrived, you walked towards the cell, eyes on Loki as he read. Standing outside it, you waited for him to acknowledge you. You knew it was ridiculous to want him to at least look at you, but you couldn't help but feel a bit put out that all your efforts had been for not—
"Are you going to just stand there?" Loki asked, breaking the silence and taking you from your thoughts as he turned the page of the book.

"I made breakfast." You replied.

"Well, I can see that." He smirked as he glanced up at you.

"Can I come in?" You asked, regretting it straight after.

"If that's what you'd like." He answered, placing the book down and looking up at you.

"J.A.R.V.I.S, door please." You said before the cell door opened. Walking in, you noticed that the food you had left yesterday hadn't been touched. Pushing that tray out of the way, you replaced it with the fresh one.

"Not going to close the door behind you?" Loki teased as you put the tray down. Without answering, the door frame ignited "oh yes, flamethrower." He grinned.

Grabbing an apple from the tray, you stepped backwards and stood in the corner of the room as you watched Loki who was grinning up at you. Taking a step towards him, you bit into the Apple and chewed whilst he continued his staring. Swallowing, you decided to speak.

"Are you trying to beguile me?" You questioned with a small smile.

"How did you sleep? Sweetly I hope." He chimed before standing up and walking towards you.

"I slept fine." You replied as Loki took the Apple out of your hand, taking a bite out of it himself "there's one there for you know" you added.

"Yes, but coming from you just makes it that bit more delectable." He commented before taking a bite "exactly as I thought, delightful." He winked before placing the Apple back in your hand.

"You know what, I've lost my appetite." You sighed as you stepped past Loki and reached down to put the half eaten Apple onto the tray, turning your back to him.

"There is a certain charm about the forbidden that makes it unspeakably desirable." He said lowly. You felt him nearing you whilst you dared to turn around "If given the chance to explore your own desires, would you blame me like Eve did the serpent? Or would you simply bask in the rapture I could grant?" He uttered as he leant over you, lips touching the nape of your neck. "Why fight your own pleasure?" He whispered before licking the shell of your ear making you quickly stand back upright. "Sorry, have I overstepped?"

"There's your breakfast, I'll see you later." You said quickly before rushing out of the door. Racing into the elevator, you waited impatiently as you reached the floor you wanted. You couldn't stop thinking about the feeling of Loki so close to you. His icy warmth. What he was inferring.

Instead of going to see Loki later to give him his lunch like you said, you decided to give the task to a group of SHIELD agents under your observation. Instead of being in the cell with Loki, you stood near it, out of sight, ensuring that he couldn't escape. This is what you continued to do for the rest of the week, not trusting yourself to be alone with Loki but his voice haunted your sleep, the thought of him filled your head. You couldn't stop thinking about him. He had bewitched you. Maybe it was the fact that he was a prince or the fact that no one had ever watched you so intently before but your crush was definitely lust filled and growing. No, you couldn't be alone with him