Business

"Loki, when are you coming back to bed?" You asked, pouting as you fastened your short silk robe, stepping into Loki's study.

"I'm just sorting through a few things dearest, soon." Loki answered, glancing up at you before doing a double take, noticing your attire.

"Hi Thor." You smiled, greeting Loki's brother.

"Y/n." He replied, swallowing thickly before his eyes quickly ran up your exposed legs.

"Are these things anything I can help with?" You offered.

"Come here." Loki gestured, tapping his knee. Walking further into the room, you made your way to Loki, sitting on his lap as you looked down at the papers sprawled out over the desk. "The aim is to go from here" Loki began, placing his finger on a map "to here unnoticed." He finished, pointing to the final destination.

"Hmm, unnoticed?" You hummed, wracking your brain.

"Yeah." He nodded, kissing your neck.

"Dress as delivery men and use a delivery truck." You suggested.

"That's too obvious, sweet." Loki answered.

"Then garbage men then, no one is going to check a garbage truck." You shrugged.

"And where would we get this garbage truck?" Thor queried, you and Loki both glancing up at him.

"Loki has contacts everywhere."

"Yes brother," Loki smirked, "I've got contacts everywhere."

"So that's sorted then" you clapped, looking back at Loki as he wrapped his arm tighter around you "can we go back to bed now?"

"I'm afraid there's still something else." Loki sighed.

"Fine" you huffed, breaking out of Loki's grip as you stood "I guess I'm going to have to just take care of myself then." You announced, walking out of the room, both sets of Odinson eyes on you as you did so. "Goodnight Thor." You spoke, touching his arm as you passed him.

Watching you for a few moments, Loki couldn't help but stand up, following after you.

"This won't take a minute" Loki lied, speaking to Thor "sit down, make yourself at home." He called, leaving the room. Heading up the stairs, Loki was quick to catch up with you, leaving you yelping as he wrapped his arms around you from behind, practically carrying you to the bedroom.

"I said I'd be with you in a moment, couldn't you have just given me that?" Loki spoke firmly.

"No." You giggled.

"Right, bend over that bed." He ordered.

You were quick to make your way to the bed, standing at the end of it before leaning over it, balancing on your forearms. Loki stood behind you, one arm snaking around your body to undo your robe. The thin material slipped off of your body, leaving you bare for Loki as he ran two of his fingers through your folds.

"Already so wet." He noted lowly, fingers circling your clit slowly.

"I was getting ready for you." You grinned.

"Yeah?" He smiled coyly.

"Mhmm." You hummed.

"Good girl, getting it nice and wet for daddy." Loki praised, the sound of his belt unbuckling ringing in your ear before you felt him pressing his soft, thick member against you. "What do you want me to do?" He questioned, gripping his length and gently moving it through your slick folds.

"You know what I want you to do." You answered, impatiently moving your hips backwards.

"Say it" Loki commanded, pressing the tip of his length to your entrance "say it." He uttered.

"I want you to fuck me." You almost whined.

"That's a good girl." He smirked, pressing himself into you.

"Lokii." You mewled as he buried himself inside of you, every inch of him filling you before he pulled out. "Fuck." You moaned as he gripped your hips tightly, thrusting inside of you again, harder this time, more purposefully.

"Such a tight little thing." He lauded, one of his hands lifting and landing on your ass hard as you moaned louder.

"Fuckk Lokii." You gasped, his balls hitting your clit as he continued thrusting in and out of you.

"Shh, we have a guest, remember." He chuckled darkly.

"Lokii." You panted, Loki hitting that perfect soft spot with each calculated stroke. "Feels so good." You moaned lewdly as he grabbed your hand, guiding it to your clit prompting you to rub it.

"Quiet." He instructed, loosening his tie before practically shoving it into your mouth in the hopes of silencing you but knowing it'd just arouse you further. You humored him, gagging on it as he continued fucking you. Your face was almost buried into the bed as you tried to remain balanced on one of your forearms.

Downstairs, Thor repositioned himself, crossing his legs as he heard what sounded like Loki spanking you. He tried to busy himself looking through the map on the table but it was useless.

"Are you going to be a dear and cum for me so I can continue discussing business? Hmm?" Loki asked, thrusts quickening. Unable to reply, you clenched your walls around him. "Good girl." He smiled before pounding into you, unable to conceal his own groaning. Feeling your walls thrumming around him, Loki tore the tie out of your mouth.

"Fuck!" You exclaimed, pleasure consuming you "m' cumming."

"Love, you're soaking me." Loki spoke, clearly amused as he slowed his pace, guiding you through your high.

"I-I'll clean you up."

"And how are you going to do that?" He questioned, still inside you. Reaching behind you, you tried to push him backwards. Realising what you were doing, Loki pulled out of you. Turning around to face him, you went onto your knees before gripping his hard, length, moist from your arousal. You moved your hand up and down it, Loki relaxing against your touch as you massaged his sensitive member. Opening your mouth, you guided him inside it, flicking the tip with your tongue as it entered. Hands on his hips, Loki closed his eyes as you gagged on his cock, hollowing your cheeks around it as you sucked on it. Unable to control himself, his hips involuntarily thrusted forwards, chasing your mouth as you circled the tip with your tongue.

"Are you going to let me cum on those pretty tits?" Loki cooed, feeling his orgasm approaching. Nodding, you replaced your mouth with your hand, fisting him to completion before he came, coating your breasts with his warm seed.

"My good good girl." He praised, pulling you into a long kiss as if he just wanted to taste himself against you. "Go and grab me some clean trousers." He spoke, breaking the kiss and slapping your ass as you turned around towards the wardrobe. "Thank you." He added, taking his current ones off before putting the clean ones on. "Now, I'm going back downstairs and I'll be back once I'm finished. You stay up here."

"And what would you do if I came downstairs?" You questioned teasingly.

"I'd have to punish you." He smirked.

"Don't threaten me with a good time." You giggled.

"Right, where were we?" Loki spoke, entering his study again.

"I—um—I need to leave." Thor stuttered, almost sprinting out of the room.