Too tired to entairtain little boys - P2

"This is a test of your endurance, an endurance exercise if you will." Loki spoke, gesturing to the single seat he had pulled out from where it was tucked under his desk. You stepped further into his office as he closed the door behind you both, ensuring it was locked. Apart from your previous rendezvous at the party nearly two weeks ago, you hadn't been intimate with the professor. Your relationship had changed, quick glances were exchanged for longer ones, lingering touches during committee meetings were common and quiet sentences with double meanings were often whispered between you both, everyone else listening none the wiser. You hadn't told Kate or anyone for that matter that you were successful in your pursuit but she had noticed you seemed happier. You stepped towards the chair, Lokis hand on your shoulder lowering you onto it.

"A test of my endurance?" You questioned, pulling your skirt down a little as it lifted up your leg.

"Well, you've certainly been testing my endurance with all the little outfits you wear to class." He grinned, noticing your movement.

"I had hoped you noticed." You spoke, the corners of your mouth curling up into a smile.

"Oh, I definitely noticed." He answered, standing behind you. "Now, I'm going to touch you and you're not going to make a sound." He stated. You remained silent, anticipating his movement but he remained still.

"Sir, Loki?"

"I will not be beginning until I have your verbal consent, you are more than welcome to deny me." He answered.

"Please, touch me." You near begged, desperate to repeat what you had both done previously. The thoughts of that night kept you pleasuring yourself every night before bed since it happened.

"If I win, we go away for a weekend and I get to fuck you senseless and if you win, well—" he chuckled, lowering his lips to your ear "you won't."

You were already squeezing your thighs together from the sound of his voice in your ear before he began kissing your earlobe, moving down to your neck where he licked over your pulse point. You kept your lips pressed firmly together when he left open mouthed kisses across your neck. Using one hand, he moved your head to the side, exposing more of the bare flesh to him. Seeing you still seemingly unfazed, he let go of you, your head taking its original position as he stood behind you again. There were a few moments of silence before you glanced to the side seeing him still standing next to you. The anticipation of his next move left your breathing quickening before he leant down slightly, one of his hands moving down the valley of your breasts. Your breathing continued to quicken, shallower as he cupped one of your breasts before kneading it through your shirt. You felt his lips against your neck again as he continued his administrations, his other hand cupping your other breast. Before long, you was biting your lip trying to stifle the whimper that threatened to spill from you. As much as you'd love a weekend away with the professor, you were eager to prove him wrong, demonstrate your tolerance, win. Who knew what the prize would be for you, maybe you could decide yourself. Two weekends away with the professor.

"Better than I previously thought" he praised, ending his attack on your breasts before one of his hands wandered lower, widening your legs. Your eyes fell closed as his hand moved under your skirt, cupping your pussy over your dampened panties. When he moved his hand, putting pressure on your clothed clit, you couldn't help the small sound that escaped you leaving Loki chuckling lowly. "Was that a squeak?" He questioned, moving his hand against your clit before you moved your hips slightly, desperate for more friction. "Don't worry, I'll give you another chance okay." He assured, removing his hand from you before he stepped in front of you.

Your eyes opened as you heard him shuffling in front of you. He left you near gasping when he knelt in front of you, eyes on yours as he offered a devilish smirk. Leaning down, he placed a kiss against one of your knees before he reached underneath your skirt again, thumbs hooking underneath the elastic of your panties. As he began tugging them down, you lifted your hips, allowing him to pull them down further before they were finally off. Your mind was racing with the possibilities of what could happen next, what you wished would happen next.

"Let's see how you fair now." He winked before widening your legs and beginning to pepper kisses along them. You were certain he could smell your arousal as he lifted one of your legs, throwing it over his shoulder before he leaned closer to your centre. Feeling his lips moving further up your legs, you closed your eyes. "Look at me" he warned "open your eyes and look at me." You did so, following instructions before he spoke again. "You smell divine." He hummed, inhaling you before you felt his tongue against your clit, the sudden intrusion taking you by surprise.

You bit on your bottom lip, urgently trying to stifle your moans as he circled your clit with his tongue. His hands wrapped around you, pulling you further against him as he sucked the bundle of nerves, rolling it against his tongue. Tears brimmed in the corners of your eyes as you rocked your hips against his face, trying to conceal your sounds. He was ardently lapping at your cunt as you shut your eyes again, on the verge of screaming when he entered you with one of his fingers.

"You taste even sweeter than I thought you would." He noted, lifting his head as he continued thrusting in and out of you. "Aww look at you" he coed "so eager to prove your resistance, or am I just losing my touch." He finished, adding another one of his fingers, curling them inside of you as his lips wrapped around your clit. You couldn't take it anymore, it was too much. The sound of him slurping up your arousal combined with the squelching sound of him entering you as well as the sensation itself left you calling out his name, thankful for the thick walls of the building and the fact that it was a late Friday afternoon, nearly everyone had left, save a few janitors.

"That's it, moan for me." He spoke against you as his name flew from your lips.

"I'm soo closeee." You moaned, grinding against his face. He quickened his movements until your body shuddered, your orgasm consuming you as you came in Lokis mouth. He slowed his movements, leading you through your high before you floated back down to earth, the overstimulation leaving you trying to close your legs.

"I guess I win." Loki smirked, pulling his fingers out of you before bringing them to his lips and licking them clean, releasing them with a pop. "I knew I would." He added, wiping your arousal from his chin before picking up your panties. "I guess I'll be adding these to the collection and booking us a hotel."

You hoped that before you graduated, Loki Laufeyson would have a whole chest of draws filled with your panties.