Lazy morning

Hearing your alarm go off, you stretched as you turned it off, moving out of Lokis embrace in the process causing him to groan. Smiling to yourself, you put your phone back down before flinging the duvet off of you, getting ready to stand before Loki wrapped his arm around your torso.

"I've got to get up." You giggled as Loki stopped you from leaving.

"Let me show you why you should stay in bed." He countered.

"I've got soo many things to do." You answered, laying back in bed before Loki made his way over you, kissing your neck.

"Mhmm." He hummed in reply, tongue darting out to lick over your pulse point as you turned your head to the side granting him further access.

"I'm being honest." You smiled feeling his hand moving up your body, pushing your nightdress up in the process.

"Mhmm." He hummed again in response, a smile evident in his tone as his lips travelled from your neck, down to your chest, his hands roaming over your body.

"You're n-not l-listening Loki." You spoke, Lokis tongue swirling over your nipple when he reached your breasts, one hand massaging one whilst his lips wrapped around the erect nipple of the other.

"I am." He insisted, rolling the bud between his fingers as he glanced up at you. "Just don't care." He smirked, watching as you widened your legs to welcome him comfortably between them. After your previous night with Loki, you had opted for not putting any panties on which now led to Loki having even better access to you considering how easily he pushed your nightdress up to your neck leaving your whole body exposed to him, forhim. His kisses travelled lower, over your stomach and across your hipbone as you bit your lip in wanton anticipation. "Do you still need to go?" Loki asked, pausing after throwing one of your legs over his shoulder; obviously you wouldn't be leaving this warm bed or the chance for him to use that silvertongue some more "I wouldn't want to keep you from more pressingmatters." He grinned, lowering his face to your needy cunt, practically speaking against it as he looked up at you through his eyelashes.

"N-no." You mewled, desperate to feel him.

"Good." He answered before licking a stripe from your entrance up to your clit with the flat of his tongue. Repeating the action, he smiled against you hearing you softly moaning his name, your moans louder as he began sucking your clit. He alternated between drawing lazy circles over it and gently tugging it between his lips leaving you rolling your hips against his face as he devoured you. His tongue dipped down to your entrance, gathering your slick before spreading it over your clit only to slurp it up again; the sinful sound filling your ears.

"Fuckk, Lokii." You groused as he entered you with his index finger, still rolling his tongue over your clit. You felt him moaning against you, sending vibrations through your centre as his hips thrusted into the bed, seemingly trying to release some of the strain of his no doubt stiff cock. Loki often reminisced that tasting you was by far his favourite pastime. "I'm soo closee." You warned, his finger diving into you rhythmically as his tongue swirled over the bundle of nerves. Your hand reached down, weaving in his hair as you gripped it tightly, your legs shaking as you came, hard, coating Lokis face in your arousal. Obediently, he lapped it all up, licking his lips as he lowered your leg before leaning up to kiss you.

Still dazed, the aftermath of your orgasm washing over you, you kissed him back, the taste of yourself on his lips. The sweet kiss turned heated, both of you moaning into it as the tip of Lokis cock nudged your centre, your legs still splayed wide. You could feel how excited he was, imagine the feeling of him buried inside of you, practically taste another orgasm as he absentmindedly thrusted his hips into yours, his cock gliding through your wet folds.

"Fuck me Loki." You near begged, breaking the kiss as you looked up at him. Kneeling between your legs, Loki gripped his length, running it through your folds as he gathered your arousal, lubricating himself with it. Your legs were wider now, welcoming as you closed your eyes, feeling himself lining up with your entrance. Your name fell from his lips harshly as he pushed inside, your walls instantly gripping him.

"Why do you always feel so good." He spoke through gritted teeth, filling you inch by inch. "Perfect, fuck." He cursed, bottoming out. He pulled out of you after a few moments before plunging inside again. He reluctantly repeated the motion, never wanting to stray far as he fucked into you slowly.

Eventually he quickened his pace, the headboard hitting the wall loudly as he fucked you, both of you grunting and groaning as he did so. His thumb toyed with your sensitive clit, rolling it around as he screwed you. You chanted one another's names like prayers, both of you heaven bound in this moment of pure bliss.

"Turn around." He ordered, pulling out of you before you quickly abided, turning on your front before arching your back as you knelt against the bed. Loki made his way behind you, slapping your ass before guiding himself to your entrance again.

"Yesss Lokii." You cried joyfully as he drove into you, fucking you senseless as your cheek pushed against the bed. His balls hit your clit with every thrust, the sound reverberating off of the walls. "I'm—I."

Before you could finish your sentence, Lokis arm wrapped around your torso, bringing your back flush against his chest as he bucked his hips up into yours, his cock hitting you at a new angle sending you spiralling as your orgasm approached you, your arousal coating his thighs as he continued to fuck you through your high, his own climax approaching.

"Y/nnn, fuckk." Loki groaned, hands massaging your breasts as he came, ejaculating inside of you as you clenched your walls around him. "So fucking perfect." He praised, kissing your neck as he slowly came down from his high before you both practically fell against the bed.

Your sweaty bodies nestled together as you laid against the bed, your eyes heavy.

"Come here." Loki murmured, pulling you against him before you both fell asleep, your activities as well as your shower completely forgotten, Loki snuggling behind you.