BeaUtiful

"Well that was a disaster." You huffed, pushing the
bedroom door open as you stormed inside, beginning to take your earrings out.

"It wasn't that bad." Loki insisted, following behind you as he entered, removing his watch.

"The food was over cooked and I almost spilled wine on your mother who also happens to be the Allmother Loki" you listed "I almost spilt wine on the Allmother which would have no doubt stained her dress." You finished, slightly deflated as you recalled the disastrous night before looking at yourself in the mirror, your lips in a slightly grumpy pout.

"Relax" Loki spoke soothingly as he stood behind you, hands finding your shoulders before he started massaging them "the night wasn't a disaster okay."

Rolling your eyes, you looked down before Loki spoke again.

"Chin up" he prompted, tilting your chin upwards so your eyes met in the mirror "repeat after me—"

"Loki—" you interrupted.

"I am beautiful." He began, cutting you off.

"Loki I—"

"Say it." He spoke sternly.

"I am beautiful." You gave in causing him to smile.

"Good, I am smart."

"I can't believe I though that Odin was theee god—"

"Y/n."

"Lokii" you laughed at his seriousness as you continued looking at one another in the mirror. "I am smart."

"And I am going to do that thing Loki likes in bed where I—"

"Right that's enough." You giggled, turning to face him before your lips met as you kissed him deeply. Despite how badly the dinner with Lokis parents had gone, you still had him and you were sure he'd sit through another hundred bad dinners if it meant he had you too. As the kiss grew more heated, Lokis hands roamed your body, sculpting your curves as you moaned into the kiss. Wrapping your arms around his neck, you pulled him back with you as you stepped towards the chest of draws, leaning against them. The perfume bottles and picture frames resting on top of the draws came falling down as Loki lifted you on top of them, barely breaking the passionate kiss. Your dress rode up your thighs, Loki standing between them as your ankles met around his waist.

"So beautiful." He spoke lowly against your lips, his own plump from the kissing.

"Please" you all but begged breathlessly as you looked up at him.

"Is this how you want it? Can't even wait to get into bed. You need it now." He chuckled darkly, licking his fingers before his hand travelled between your legs, pushing your panties to the side as his slick fingers came into contact with your clit making you moan.

"Oh fuckk." You panted, eyes closed as he drew circles against your clit. Being here like this with him felt nostalgic in the sense that before you both moved out together, you shared an apartment with your friend Natasha which meant sneaking around with Loki when you wanted to have sex. Doing it in the bed was too loud besides, you were both so horny all the time that you rarely even made it that far, not that Natasha knew that.

Undoing Lokis belt, your hand trailed over his bulge causing him to bite his lip as you freed his erection, running your hand over his shaft. Fingers leaving your throbbing clit, Loki hooked his thumbs underneath the waistband of your panties before tugging them down your legs leaving you exposed to him as he pushed your legs further apart. His lips met yours again as he gripped his cock, lining it up with your entrance. Breaking the kiss, you looked down, watching as he began entering you. His eyes left you too, instead focusing on how his cock fit so perfectly inside your pussy as he bottomed out. Your hands gripped his shoulders as he pulled out before thrusting into you again, the remaining picture frames falling to the floor as he built up a momentum.

"Loki yess." You moaned, head hitting the wall as you closed your eyes, drowning in pleasure. "Ughhh."

"Y-you feel so good baby, p-perfect." Loki grunted, his head resting in the crook of your neck as he tried to stifle his sounds. The closer he got to his climax, the more erratic and desperate his thrusts became. Grabbing one of his hands, you brought it to your throat before he lifted his head, eyes boaring into yours as he squeezed gently, hand wrapping around it.

"I—I'm—" you stuttered, unable to talk.

"I know baby" he nodded, feeling his own orgasm about to wash over him. Lokis name fell from your lips as you crashed into oblivion, your walls pulsating around him as you came, toes curling. Loki continued slamming his hips into yours before he stilled inside of you, cumming too. You kissed him as you both rode through your highs, your faces flushed and sweaty.

"Come on, let's get you cleaned up." Loki finally spoke as he pulled out of you before carrying you into bed. You expected him to take you to the bathroom or bring a washcloth but instead, Loki made his way to the bottom of the bed before lifting your legs over his shoulders. Looking down at him, you gasped as you felt his tongue flicking your clit. Your hand found his hair, gently tugging at the loose curls as he swivelled his tongue around the sensitive bundle of nerves before dipping into your dripping hole.

"Lokiii" you moaned as the lewd sound of him sucking your clit travelled up to your ears. His lips wrapped around it, his tongue nudging it as you lifted your hips from the bed, grinding against his face.

"Cum for me princess, just one more time." He almost pleaded, fingers entering you before rolling his tongue over your clit in lazy circles.

"Fuckk." You practically screamed, another orgasm spilling from you as your thighs tightened around Lokis head, him smiling as he lapped up your arousal. The overstimulation left your eyes closing as you turned your head into the pillow, legs quivering. You couldn't move, too blissed out to even open your eyes as Loki pulled his fingers out, licking them clean. You were sure Loki did eventually get you a washcloth but before you could float down from your high, you were soundly asleep, a small smile on your face.

"Beautiful." Loki murmured, kissing your forehead.