Carnal desires

Scenario: imagine you and Loki being at some kind of party together maybe with friends etc and the drunker you both get the more you're giving each other the eye, the I wanna tear your clothes off and bang you right here eyes but you know you can't so you occasionally smile knowing that as soon as you get home it's game over.

"I think we're going to head home now." You announce, refusing the shot being offered to you by Natasha.

"Home? The nights just beginning." She insists, looking around at your peers for support.

"Me and Loki need to be up early tomorrow" you lie "besides, I've already had too much to drink."

"Yes, me too." Loki agreed, wondering why you both had to be up tomorrow.

"Yep, so we better be going." You smile politely at everyone, grabbing Loki's hand before dragging him out of the club and slamming your lips onto his in a kiss that leaves you both dizzy.

"Why do we have to be up early tomorrow?" He asks breathlessly.

"We don't." You answer, kissing him again before breaking the kiss to order an Uber.

The whole journey you and Loki barely pull apart, either kissing each other or subtly touching hoping that the driver is none the wiser. The more your lips moved against one another's, the slower the kiss was as if you were savoring the flavour of whisky on his tongue. His lips moved to your neck as your head fell back against the headrest behind you, granting him further access as your eyes fell closed before feeling the car come to a stop.

"Loki, baby, we're home." You spoke, making him look up at you as the driver cut his eye at you in the rear view mirror.

"Home." He repeated, pausing his administrations before getting out of the car and almost falling as he sped to your side of the car, opening the door. You stepped out, Loki offering his arm for support as you walked back towards the apartment.

The elevator ride up was passed with giggling and quick pecks before you finally reached home. You struggled putting the key in the door as Loki kissed your neck from behind you. Once you were finally inside, you almost tripped in before Loki caught you, spinning you around to face him before pulling you into a passionate kiss. He pressed you against the wall, tilting his head to deepen the kiss, kicking the door closed in the process.

"I've been waiting for this all night." He spoke between kisses, unbuttoning his shirt, the both of you sobering up a little at the prospect of finally being able to give into your carnal desires. "You have no idea how hard it was to keep my hands off of you." He continued, leaving open mouth kisses across your collar bones. You pushed his shirt off of him before running your hand down his bare chest, reveling in the feeling of finally being able to touch his skin. Your hand ventured lower before you moved it against his growing length still covered by his trousers.

"Oh I think I have an idea." You grinned as Loki lifted your dress. You helped free his cock knowing that this was going to be a quick, hard fuck. There wasn't going to be any pleasantries exchanged, this was going to be two people chasing their orgasms like a moth to a flame. Your head fell back against the wall behind you as he lifted one of your legs, securing it against his waist as he used his free hand to venture between your thighs.

"You didn't wear any panties" he almost cooed "good girl."

You bit your lip at the praise, hearing the sound of his fingers gliding through your slick folds. You continued palming him before he retracted his fingers, spreading your arousal along his length before pressing it against your entrance. Your lips met as he entered you. He set a fast pace, fucking you against the wall as your moans filled the space. His hand crashed against the wall next to your head as he steadied himself, feeling your walls gripping him. His head fell into the crook of your neck as he continued moving against you. You were both soclose, Loki panting in your ear as you dug your nails into his back, moaning his name.