Arthurs Memories 1

Oh this one was rough to write  I might cry. Anyways on with the story

. TW: abuse.

Arthur out of all people had to Find Her. Arthur couldn't find it in himself to leave the child alone to die on the hot sand of the deserts.

He took it upon himself to raise this child. Who was now an adult.

He doesn't know why she did it, or how. But she did, she always did.

She had ran away, she was tired of the constant abuse. Constant ignoring. Constant screaming, yelling, breaking things. She couldn't handle it.

He didn't know where she went, but she knew exactly where she was heading.

To Steven's.  Steven would welcome her, and accept her in. They were both 18.

"Steven. I'm sorry. I couldn't stand him anymore."

"It's fine, Lana. Really no big deal." He said getting up and getting them both some water.

"Thanks for letting me stay for a little.."

"Of course Lana. Remember, together forever?"

"Together forever." She said smiling.

Arthur got rageful, Khonshu told him to calm down and that it was for the best.

But khonshu would have never imagined that in a few years he would be helping her, or even be this close with her.

I guess they both had Nut to thank for that.

Arthur couldn't have been any more mad, he gave her food, saved her life, done everything for her.

Arthur got so mad he started wrecking the room while Khonshu just stood and watched him. He threw Vases, lamps, everything he could break he did.

He no longer had Lana to use as an outlet.