Nuts memories 2

Me and my friends conversations are Concerning

Me and my friends conversations are Concerning... anyways on with the story (I may or may not also be developing a crush on this friend, and he also has one on me.. moving on)

————————————————————————

"Khonshu, wasn't expecting you here. All I wanted was a good avatar, not to see you." Nut sneered at the god.

"Well, here I am, Nut. Why do you want Lana to be your avatar anyways?" Khonshu questioned her.

"She interests me, she interests you too, doesn't she?" Nut spoke dryly.

"I hate to interrupt, but We should go speak to her now." Arthur said, as the three of them walked into the room.

After they all talked and gave Lana some time, Nut came in her room.

"Hello, so I guess if you're gonna be my avatar we might as well learn to know each other." Nut said calmly,

Nut was caring and loving, after all she was a symbol of protection to the afterlife.

She's very motherly and independent, she did what she wanted and when she was angry, let nothing get in her way.

"Yeah. I guess your right, I'm Lana." She said, smiling slightly and sniffling.

"I'm Nut, nice to meet you Lana." The goddess said, smiling ever so slightly.

There was an awkward silence.

"That's a pretty name." Lana said, looking up at the goddess.

"Uh- thanks. Yours is too." Nut said, a bit taken back from the compliment.

"Your very pretty." Lana said.

"Oh, uh.. you are too?" She tried her best to compliment her too.

Lana smiled and in her head she thought maybe this won't be so bad.