Chapter 20

A few minutes later  Steven was signing the divorce papers that weren't even his, with a name that wasn't even his.

It all happened pretty quickly, a knock on the door. And then a few seconds later their both in the back of a "cop" car.

"I thought we were going to a police station?"Steven stated, looking at Lana who was looking down in 

"Now why would you think that? Stay here." And with those words the "cop" opened the door and left. Which wasn't normal cop things to do.

"Im sorry Steven. This is my fault." Lana spoke. Break the awkward silence between the two while  looking at him.

"No, it's not your fault, Lana. It's fine." Steven said.

A girl hit the car window with a soccer ball, and Steven asked her for help and that they've been kidnapped. But then he realized she has balances on her arm, the one him and Lana saw a few days ago.

Steven groaned and looked down, as if he was in pain. Causing Lana to look at him concerned "Let me guess.. marc?" She questioned in a joking tone, trying to lift the mood.

"Yep." Was all Steven said.

"You don't need to fight me Steven. Surrender control." Marc said in the reflection, Steven looked at him scared. Probably from what he saw what Marc did to some innocent people.

"No. No. I saw what you did to those people."

"It's not what you think.." Marc tried.

"I am never giving you control again. Ever. Do you hear me? "

"I hear you loud and clear, Steven grant of the gift shop...." Arthur paused for a minute before speaking again, in a softer, more quiet tone.

"And Lana Harrow."

Steven looked at her confused again. More fake last names? He wondered, but based on her face. That wasn't the case with the last name "Harrow."

Her face was looking down once again, in shame and a feeling Steven couldn't place exactly.

He just looked at her in confusion.

What's so bad about the last name Harrow? But now that he thinks about it, Lana's never spoken about her parents.

She hasn't spoke about them, with them, or even hinted at them. Her parents were a mystery to everyone, including Steven.

———————————————————————————

Plot twist... (Arthurs last name is Harrow. So yea..) she's his daughter surprise....