Lanas memories 5

Oh boy do I have have an interesting one for you guys!

"Hm... Lana, I was thinking you know the avengers, right?" Marc said, the two were currently in a car.

"Yeah, I know them, why?" She asked him while still driving and keeping her eyes on the road.

"Have you ever met one, like personally?"

Lana sighed "Yeah... I met them. It was uh.. during the blip, i helped Shuri, you know.. King Tchallas sister. She's a good friend." She smiled at the memory.

"I was uh.... I was there when the blip happened." She said, frowning.

"What?! No way, so you were like an avenger?" Marc said in surprise, while he drank. He had pretty bad drinking problems.

"No, I just helped my friend, wasn't really expecting it all to go to shit. I helped her take out the stone."lana paused for a moment before speaking again.

"I was also pretty good friends with Peter, they may be young but they are very cool people." She said, smiling.

"Yeah.. you heard he got his name released everywhere by that mysterio guy? That's some rough shit." Marc said, taking off his shirt.

"Yeah.." she said, trying not to get distracted by Marcs shirtless body.

"God Lana, get a hold of yourself." Nut said in her head, Lana bit her lip trying not to laugh.