Khonshus memories 2

Khonshu wasn't known as a very happy god. He wasn't the nicest. But to Steven, Marc, and Layla they all knew the god cared about her.

Even if Layla hadn't seen or heard Khonshu yet, Marc had told her everything about her. How she was troubled and struggling with her pasts of everything, and How Khonshu helped her through it.

He had been there for her at her darkest moments, and when no one else would help her (except for Steven ofc)

Both Steven and Lana have their troubles, as well as Marc.

—————————————————————————

"Why do you care so much for Lana?" Marc had asked Khonshu once she was gone. He had protected her with his life.

"None of you business, Marc. She's not part of this." Khonshu had spat back at him, he sounded angrier and more annoyed than him than he usually was.

Marc mumbled something under his breath that Khonshu couldn't tell what it was, he sounded annoyed.

It was eerily silent for a minute.

"She's like a daughter to you, isn't she?" Marc said, finally putting the pieces of the puzzle together. It had finally clicked in his head.

"Mind your business, Marc." Khonshu said, and he disappeared, not wanting to talk to the man any further about this subject.

Marc just grumbled under his breath again, he was confused why he didn't just answer the question .

————————————————————————

"Lana. I do care about you, so,  stop putting yourself in danger. Please." He said to Lana after she had almost gotten killed for the like... you know what? How many times isn't important.

"I'm fine, Khonshu. I'm not dead am I?" She joked and smiled, trying to ease the god.

"But that doesn't mean you won't. If you die I want it to be from old age, not because of me or Marc or Steven or Arthur or anyone." He said, his tone sincere.

"Alright Khonshu, I'll be more careful. " she said while sighing and smiling up at the god again.

"I promise."