5

3 days had passed since the boy's cooking was criticized and it was now Hyunjin's day off "Hyunjin" Seungmin spoke from the kitchen drying a glass cup "hm?" Hyunjin replied from the couch not too far from the kitchen with his back facing the younger watching TV.

"Can we do something fun today" Hyunjin groaned at the idea "like what, theres nothing fun to do" "sure there is! We could go to an arcade, get ice cream, talk about anything, watch movies, anything!" Seungmin enthusiastically spoke jumping up and down, accidentally dropping the glass cup in his hand.

Hyunjin flinched at the noise and looked back to see what happened just to see Seungmin looking down at the floor covered in shatter glass with fear.

"What the fuck?! Was this a way of getting my attention and pity to go out with you or something?!" Hyunjin yelled making his way to the brown haired boy who was stepped in glass looking down at his exposed legs and feet now with blood.

"N-no, it wasnt, I swear, I was just drying the cup" the small boy looked up at Hyunjin who was now next to him, with tears forming in his eyes making it look like a crystal shining. "Why are you crying?" Hyunjin spoke aggressively at the younger.

"I-I- please don't hurt me, I'm telling the truth, I had no intentions of doing this, just please please please dont hurt me" Seungmin begged hoping Hyunjin would realize he was telling the truth.

Hyunjin shoved the younger to a side, the side where a big sharp piece of glass was. Seungmin squealed, shutting his eyes tightly, letting a single tear roll down his cheek, feeling the glass go up his foot, not wanting to cry or make noise.

"Hurry up and clean this, I'm having friends over soon either way so there was no point in trying" the older left mad at the smaller boy and sat back down on the couch to resume his show.

The injured boy grabbed on to the counter for balance and picked up his foot to take out the large piece of glass. The boy let out a quiet sob at the pain and put his bleeding foot back down, limping his way to the trash bin to thrown the glass away.

His white socks no longer white as they now had a new color, staining the sock and the white marble kitchen floor.

The brown haired boy slowly cleaned up due to his foot still bleeding, making the arrival of Hyunjin's friends quicker than he anticipated.

Hyunjin got up from the couch and headed to Seungmin "put on a smile, dont say anything about what just happened or else I wont let you eat for the next week, by the looks of it, you need it" the brown haired boy slowly nodded agreeing to Hyunjin's words.