55

"Please dont be scared of him, hes just stressed" Seungmin spoke once again before going back to the huge shared bedroom with his thoughts.

_____________

Hyunjin had no plans in visiting the girl again today, but he did. He knocked on the door and it opened in a few seconds. "Hyunjin? What are you doin here" the blond didnt reply, instead kissed her.

"Hyunjin, what's wrong" the girl asked through the kiss making Hyunjin stop. "I cant come over now?" "You can, but-" "so if I can, I'm going to use it wisely" the taller male said then connected his lips to the girl's neck, making her moan.

Time skip

Hyunjin was next to the sleeping girl and decided to wake her up, as he was about to leave. "Soojin" he said earning a whine "I'm going home" "bye" with that he left the house and went back to his family, hating what he did.

"Seungmin" Hyunjin yelled for the small boy who came in almost an instant "y-yes" "here this is for you, I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier, I dont know why I'm doing it again, please forgive me, I didnt mean to do it" the taller said handing the younger a bouquet of flowers he knew Seungmin liked.

"Its alright, are you starting to get stressed again" the boy asked accepting the apology and flowers. "Just a bit, you know how my boss is" he said honestly making his husband hug him.

The small action made the taller feel more guilty of what he was doing just to get something from the girl he never wanted to see again. Hyunjin did feel a whole lot more relaxed and felt a bunch of butterflies in his stomach making him smile into the hug.