54

Seungmin declined the offer and stood there watching the kids eat until his husband walked in the kitchen.

The male's attention quickly went to the blond and he offered him some food with a smile, to which he coldly declined making the smile fade away, while all six boys quietly watched.

"Do you at least want coffee, I'll make it-" "I'm fine, I don't want anything" the older declined once again but this time in a loud harsh tone making the kids and Seungmin to slightly flinch.

"Oh..." Seungmin looked down for a second then looking back up to his husband "at least... have a cup of water-" "what dont you understand, I don't want anything right now" the blond yelled at the boy offering him the cup of water.

The six boys and Seungmin flinched at the sudden tone of voice, the three youngest scared making the three oldest comfort them. "Dont yell at him, at least accept the damn water. I know it's none of my business if you guys are fighting or not but if you're going to yell at him for offering food or water, then just leave, he's simply taking care of you" Xinlong spoke up defending Seungmin.

Hyunjin looked at the boy speaking then glared at his husband before leaving the house.

"What's wrong with him" "hes obviously been stressed, why didn't you help him relieve it in some way" "you're so useless" "this is all your fault, you didnt help him and you were offering him something after he said he didnt want anything" "you're so fucking stupid"  Seungmin's mind spoke to him.

"Seungmin?" a faint voice spoke making the brown haired boy to snap out of his thoughts and look at the six kids. "I'm sorry you guys had to see that, please dont get the wrong idea of him and think Hyunjin is mean or anything, he's amazing." Seungmin said and the six teenagers hesitantly nod.

"Please dont be scared of him, hes just stressed" he spoke once again before going back to the huge shared bedroom with his thoughts.