45

The movie was now over and all six boy were making their way to the front door to leave. "Congratulations you guys, have a good night" Chan spoke stepped out of the house "thank you have a good night" the married couple thanked.

"Seung, I'm really proud of you for being able to ask that from Hyunjin and announcing the marriage to us, it must've been difficult.... Well I have to go, my parents must be wondering if I'm going to be home or not, good night" Jeongin said from the back hug he was giving the brown haired boy.

"Thank you Innie, it was a little difficult but it's alright now and you should go home, dont make your parents worry about you, good night" Seungmin spoke afterwards making Jeongin do as he was told leaving the house with a smile.

Now everyone was gone and the couple made their way to their, now shared, bedroom. Seungmin was standing up in the middle of the room, staring at the wall, lost in his thoughts, until two arms wrapped around his small waist and a head was placed on his shoulder.

"Something on your mind" the blond interrupted the silence that was in the room. "Hm? No, just really proud of you" "why" "you managed to change in a matter of weeks when you started hugging me to relieve stress, thank you so much for that, I'm really proud of you."

The tall blond smiled at the brown haired boy's words and nuzzled his head in the boy's neck. "I love you so much" he said "I love you too Hyunjin" the blond kissed his husband's shoulder and put his head back down.

"Thank you for being patient with me even if I was an asshole hurting you almost daily. I know you wont be able to forget what I did to you but you still forgive me. Thank you so much Seungmin"

"Anything for you, now let's go get ready for bed then cuddle to sleep yeah?" Seungmin suggested earning a hum from the older as he pulled away from the hug.

They then got ready for bed and were soon done. The two boys laid on the bed facing each other, arms wrapped around each other in comfort. "I love you my Prince" Hyunjin spoke giving the younger a kiss on the lips making the brown haired boy slowly kiss him back.

After a little they pulled away and smiled at each other "I love you too Hyunjin" Seungmin spoke and gave the older a peck on the lips then putting his head on his husband's chest.

"Goodnight baby" Hyunjin pecked the small boy's forehead "Goodnight" the boy replied smiling while closing his eyes soon falling asleep.